FSX/P3D NATIVE CONCORDE V 0.10
This conversion of Libardo Guzman Garcia's fantastic Concorde is the result of two weeks of conversion work with ModelConverterX. With this, it will work in P3D. I've added sections for the Simufly CIVA-C INS, which you can get at www.simufly.com
, replacing the FMC gauge.
Things I did in the course of conversion:
- Fixed opaque glass for the cockpit
- Fixed visor animations
- Fixed control surface animations
- Added FBW elements as per Heritage Concorde website data
- Control surfaces may jump visually, looking at solutions
- Autothrottle is weird at some thrust settings
- INS currently cannot drive the autopilot, no idea why
Aircraft Model: Libardo Guzman Garcia.
Conversion: Zachary Tay (zachary77).
Flight Dynamics: Philippe Marion.
Lights and Effects: Philippe Marion.
Sounds (flightdeck environment & exterior sounds):
Original RR Olympus 593 Package: Kelvin Keeble.
Updated by Philippe Marion.
Original Author: Philippe Wallaert.
Updated by Philippe Marion.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qZNwWfI5T6B_dU6M-A0Qv-zS9d8wWwDo/view?usp=sharing