sock it to em

What are you laughing at?

sock it to em

Postby yancovitch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 pm

when i get out of the shower, the first thing i do is rush to put on my socks.....so if suddenly there is an earthquake, and they find me in the rubble.....at least i'll have my socks on.........
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: sock it to em

Postby B0ikat » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:38 pm

On a similar note, Mom always said to wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident. Hmmmm... If you're in an accident, clean underwear prior to said accident might be pointless. :shock:
B0ikat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby H » Tue May 14, 2019 8:18 am

B0ikat wrote:On a similar note, Mom always said to wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident. Hmmmm... If you're in an accident, clean underwear prior to said accident might be pointless. :shock:
To better explain your concern, even if the external situation was but a very close call, the resulting accident was in the underwear...

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Wed May 15, 2019 4:29 pm

:D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Wed May 15, 2019 4:56 pm

In times of dire stress, always keep the buttocks firmly clenched... ;) ... ;) ....!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Thu May 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Fozzer wrote:In times of dire stress, always keep the buttocks firmly clenched...!
Which reverts to the mouth for expulsion...
in what stance should we be — upright to go through the floor or bent over to explode butt-first through the wall? My, I thought we were friends... will you now tell us to clamp our mouth, nose and ears, as well, so we'll burst apart in all directions?

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby napamule » Sun May 19, 2019 1:21 am

You are supposed to drop to ground and roll. Wait...that is in case you are on fire, isn't it? Ok, then maybe just drop to ground, bend body into a ball, and just roll (with the punches?). Unless you live in a high rise in which case you better grab your umbrella.....might help slow you down on the way down (ouch). And, if naked, when you 'land' you can use it ass 'cover' (pun intended, hehe).
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Humour