Bear Creek install problem

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Bear Creek install problem

Postby Jean Loup » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

Feliz AÑO 2019 a todos !!

I have two HP Laps, a recent one with 64-bits Windos 10, the other with 32-bits Windows Vista (cofigured as Windos 7). Both work perfect, but the scenario Bear Creek & Winnery Lodge does refuse to install in a 64-bits OS. No other scenario so far has given me such a headaque... :violin: (it is one of my top favorites scenarios)

Image

Image

Image

Is it posible to make it compatible with 64-bits OS? Maybe a 64-bits OS version exists up there, lost in the Cloud... :think: :think: :think:
<<q <<q <<q
Image
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
User avatar
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am
Location: Hacienda Armonía, MX

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby Jean Loup » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:04 pm

This is what happens in Windows 10:

Image

so far up to page 10, ALLES IST GUT. But after the next Clic iNSTALL NOW :doh: :doh: :doh:
Image
...and that's all she wrote.
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
<<q
Image
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
User avatar
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am
Location: Hacienda Armonía, MX

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby zswobbie1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 am

Is this Bear Creek Winery & Lodging Enhanced v2.0.9 "Diamond Edition from Simviation?

Mmm, I'll give it a try, as I'm running Windows 10, with a separate install of FS2004 called FS Alaska, & I'll let you know what happens.

Maybe PM me to chat about this?

Regards,
Robin
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby zswobbie1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 am

No problem, apart from that error message when installing Bear Creek into my Windows 10 FS2004 Alaska install.

Ignore the error messages, & you will find that there is a scenery folder called BEAR in the C:\ drive, NOT in the sim folder!

So, just follow the instructions by adding the manual install stuff into the sim, start the sim & add the BEAR scenery into the scenery library, just like any other scenery. …Just tried & tested, it works!

Regards,
Robin <<q
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby Jean Loup » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 am

zswobbie1 wrote:Is this Bear Creek Winery & Lodging Enhanced v2.0.9 "Diamond Edition from Simviation?
Mmm, I'll give it a try, as I'm running Windows 10, with a separate install of FS2004 called FS Alaska, & I'll let you know what happens.
Maybe PM me to chat about this?
Regards,
Robin


YES I have that Diamond Edition versión from here Simviation.

zswobbie1 wrote:No problem, apart from that error message when installing Bear Creek into my Windows 10 FS2004 Alaska install.
Ignore the error messages, & you will find that there is a scenery folder called BEAR in the C:\ drive, NOT in the sim folder!
So, just follow the instructions by adding the manual install stuff into the sim, start the sim & add the BEAR scenery into the scenery library, just like any other scenery. …Just tried & tested, it works!
Regards,
Robin <<q

Hola ROBiN, feliz 2019:
I did everything, BUT no SCENERY CHANGER operative, nor any FLiGHTS to choose a season from... Do you have a 64 bits OS?

NO MENU
Image

SCENERY CHANGER iNOPERATiVE
Image

My Windows 10 system has no touch screen & a double procesor:
Image

My ViSTA is 32 bits & one procesor…no install problems there! Gracias anyway!!
<<q <<q <<q
Image
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
User avatar
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am
Location: Hacienda Armonía, MX

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby zswobbie1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:59 am

Yes, I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit.
There is another download for the flights. Just search in the library for Bear Creek, here or on Avsim, & you will find it.

To be honest, I have not checked out the seasonal switch as yet. I just made sure the scenery installed & loaded.
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby Jean Loup » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:27 am

zswobbie1 wrote:Yes, I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit.
There is another download for the flights. Just search in the library for Bear Creek, here or on Avsim, & you will find it.
To be honest, I have not checked out the seasonal switch as yet. I just made sure the scenery installed & loaded.

Since honesty is the goal, I must add the Bear Creek semy-installs… like a primitive version or a prototype… I'll look into the fligts at Avsim because, MAYBE, a semy-install is better tan nothing :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

BUT I have the WORKiNG FULL iNSTALL on my Vista 32 bits OS Lap (so vilipendiated that OS is, yet for me is SALVATiON flight wise).
<<q <<q <<q
Image
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
User avatar
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am
Location: Hacienda Armonía, MX

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby jrbirdman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Hey Jean-Loup, where did you get that Pepsi plane? What is it and where can I get it? Kind regards, Jeremy
User avatar
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:38 am
Location: KLAS

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby Jean Loup » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:09 am

jrbirdman wrote:Hey Jean-Loup, where did you get that Pepsi plane? What is it and where can I get it? Kind regards, Jeremy

HOLA JEREMY, it's a Corben Baby Ace & you can download it from this site: https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... ce&x=0&y=0
<<v <<t
Image
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
User avatar
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am
Location: Hacienda Armonía, MX

Re: Bear Creek install problem

Postby jrbirdman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Muchas gracias mi amigo!
User avatar
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:38 am
Location: KLAS


Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 163 guests