Question

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Question

Postby Knick » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

I was wondering if the fs9 converted to fsx traffic files disable the stock AI aircraft that shipped with fsx?

Also I downloaded the visibility update for WOAI, what exactly does it do? :l :-?
Knick
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Question

Postby -Crossfire- » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 pm

not sure about the 1st question, but the visibility update makes some aircraft models invisible in the aircraft selection menu.  You can also make them invisible using the AirEd program (in FS2004 at least).
-Crossfire-
Captain
Captain

Postby SeanTK » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

For the first question, I am pretty sure that the answer is "yes". As far as I know, you can't have a mix of FSX native traffic bgls with FS9 native traffic bgls. One or the other will take precedence....pretty sure the FS9 ones.

EDIT: Just read closer....if they are converted to FSX format...I believe you may be able to retain both. My first answer dealt with FS9 built files and FSX native traffic files, with no conversions.
Last edited by SeanTK on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeanTK

Postby Knick » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

For the first question, I am pretty sure that the answer is "yes". As far as I know, you can't have a mix of FSX native traffic bgls with FS9 native traffic bgls. One or the other will take precedence....pretty sure the FS9 ones.

EDIT: Just read closer....if they are converted to FSX format...I believe you may be able to retain both. My first answer dealt with FS9 built files and FSX native traffic files, with no conversions.

Thanks man, all cleared up now. ;D
Knick
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates