Issue with AI...

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Issue with AI...

Postby Andy7212 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm

So I had a couple WOAI and one Project AI packages installed and they were working fine. However, in the past few days, I installed two new WOAI packages (jetBlue and Southwest). Today, I realized that some of the airlines aren't showing up. The two new ones are fine, as well as some others, but the PAI package isn't showing up (United), and nor are some of the WOAI packages.

I'm not sure if it's because of the newly installed packages, or if it's some mistake I might have made. Everything looks fine in the Scenery and Aircraft config files. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I use FSX and Windows 7.
Last edited by Andy7212 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy7212
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Issue with AI...

Postby AirForcePi1o7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Maybe You may not be in the area for them to show up? Or they're is a lot and i've had so much traffic it's off the screen and I can't click all the traffic (I've had the list go past the screen with Boeing 737s...)
Civil Air Patrol Cadet Senior Airman.
"I pledge that I will serve faithfully in the Civil Air Patrol cadet program, that I will attend meetings regularly, participate actively in unit activities, obey my officers, wear my uniform properly, and a
AirForcePi1o7
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Andy7212 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Maybe You may not be in the area for them to show up? Or they're is a lot and i've had so much traffic it's off the screen and I can't click all the traffic (I've had the list go past the screen with Boeing 737s...)

I'm pretty sure it's not that...for example, I have American Airlines and United packages installed, and when i go to LAX, only a couple Southwest planes are around.
Andy7212
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby AirForcePi1o7 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Not sure then. Sorry.
Civil Air Patrol Cadet Senior Airman.
"I pledge that I will serve faithfully in the Civil Air Patrol cadet program, that I will attend meetings regularly, participate actively in unit activities, obey my officers, wear my uniform properly, and a
AirForcePi1o7
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Andy7212 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Not sure then. Sorry.

No need to apologize ;)

Anyways, anyone else?
Andy7212
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby JoBee » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm

It sounds like you might have a mix of FS9 and FSX flightplans.

You cannot have both at the same time, one renders the other un-used.

I am not currently running FSX, maybe someone who is can shed some more light.

You might try temporarily removing your flightplans one at a time and testing. This might reveal the rogue file.

cheers,
Joe
Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JoBee
Captain
Captain

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates