Adding AI Traffic

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Adding AI Traffic

Postby Jase35 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Can anybody tell me how to add traffic flight plans please.
I have downloaded what i thought was a PAI package and it was'nt.It was just flight plans and the install instructions advise to put flight plans into flight plans folder,well i can't find the flight plans folder.I am using FS9.I did find the TT Tools did install it,but when i went to the main airport of the carrier,there was no traffic there apart from the default traffic.
Jase35
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Adding AI Traffic

Postby Opa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Can anybody tell me how to add traffic flight plans please.
I have downloaded what i thought was a PAI package and it was'nt.It was just flight plans and the install instructions advise to put flight plans into flight plans folder,well i can't find the flight plans folder.I am using FS9.I did find the TT Tools did install it,but when i went to the main airport of the carrier,there was no traffic there apart from the default traffic.

Flightplans will be useless unless you have the aircraft called for in those plans installed.

In my opinion you would be much better off using World of AI packages.  They include the proper aircraft and use an automatic installer.  It is extremely easy to download the airline and/or GA packages you want and let the installer do all the work for you.   :)

Check them out here:

http://www.world-of-ai.com/
David "Opa" Marshall
Opa
Captain
Captain

Re: Adding AI Traffic

Postby Jase35 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks for that,now i understand a little more now.
I have downloaded and added lots of traffic with using the PAI Installer,and i have found that really good,but i am after 1 specific lot of traffic,it's for Romanian based TAROM,and can't find it anywhere withina package at all,and could only find this with flight plans.
I have also tried using WOAI installer,and for some reason it does'nt happen,i will try to find out tomorrow the exact message i keep getting when using WOAI,as it very late here in UK,will try and let you know,if you don't mind,perhaps you can help.
Thanks
:)
Jase35
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates