Modelling Question

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Modelling Question

Postby learjunkie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:24 am

I like when models are where they supposed to be ,IN the game , some people thing that modeling is the top of knowing to make airplanes for MSFS that is just the beginning..

Alex

Not sure if you are refering to me Alex...but if you are, just a few points on this remark...
I am and have said that I have NEVER modelled before so
Last edited by pete on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
learjunkie

Re: Improving Reamaking the Citation X 750

Postby alrot » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 am

I like when models are where they supposed to be ,IN the game , some people thing that modeling is the top of knowing to make airplanes for MSFS that is just the beginning..

Alex

Not sure if you are refering to me Alex...but if you are, just a few points on this remark...
I am and have said that I have NEVER modelled before so  if my level of experience only allow me to render my model at this stage out of the game, I don't see why I can't  showcase my progress just because it is not yet in the game...I have worked hard and am proud of what I have done..even if it is not rendered or animated in the game yet...
I do this because I enjoy it not because I follow a program...yours or anybody elses for that matter...
I have always admired and given positive comments on all your work...just because I am one of those guys who showcase my work in a render..does not mean I "think " modelling is the top of anything...  >:(  Its all I know at this stage...

are you talking about this post? that has nothing to do with you

http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaB ... 1290451781

Do you think you're the only one I would say this ? do you really think is the first time I said this ?
do you have any idea how many I seen with failure airplanes?

No it wasn't for you ,and If was going to tell you I'll tell you in your post no other one post ,
Modeling and 3dmax goes together in this, and I already Told you , I don't repeat things ,I'm old but not that old
Last edited by alrot on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby learjunkie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 am

You made a general statement
Last edited by learjunkie on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
learjunkie

Postby alrot » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 am

[quote]You made a general statement
Last edited by alrot on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby learjunkie » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

Lol yes I had 3  already..maybe thats why I am so hyper lol...I know my model is just the beginning and that I need to keep in mind the long road ahead..but sometimes one can't help of being proud and wanting to show the world what you did..esp when all i could do a few weeks ago was a square box..and after i'd spend my evening trying and trying to get a shape just right...like you with the shape of the Citation X..it takes hours and hours to get it 100% and then you just want to share it with others that have an interest in the same things...
...thanks for your help at first..afterall you were the one who taught me how to export my first model..
:) :)
learjunkie

Postby alrot » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am

::)

.afterall you were the one who taught me how to export my first model.

and I got the feeling I will help you with the rest ,

trust me ,when I read you ,I saw myself ,was like looking myself in a mirror, I really understand you Ethan and more than you think,

now try to focus from today in the animation and export ,you need to exports all the parts FIRST into FSX

for what I think the choopers doesn't need too many animations as the airplanes with wing flex animation and spoilers and flaps , in choopers would be Both Rotors the throttle which will twist
Last edited by alrot on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Modelling Question

Postby learjunkie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 am

Thanks Pete for moving this post...I was going to ask Alex if I should just delete the replies in order to keep his post on topic but you beat me to it...Thanks
Ethan

Alex...I am ready for you master  ;)
Last edited by learjunkie on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
learjunkie

Re: Modelling Question

Postby alrot » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am

Ok my friend let's get stated

Did you move the heli like I told you ,Push " T " and that's Top view and move the heli like I said put it where the main center grid and the main rotor is   

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design