Improving Reamaking the Citation X 750

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Improving Reamaking the Citation X 750

Postby alrot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 pm

I want to make a personal statement:

I'm posting this ,to create myself a promise ,and keep this proyect until its finish and release..

I'm not feeling latyely all right about the freeware """hobby"" which it has become more like a nightmare than satisfaction.

only the master chief knows how much I did
Last edited by alrot on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Improving Reamaking the Citation X 750

Postby RaptorF22 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Always liked that plane, glad to see you're redoing it. :)
Will you be redoing the VC as well?
RaptorF22
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 am

Will you be redoing the VC as well?

I'm not redoing it , I'll fix some of the dummy panels ,remap some of the windows area and add more things (just in the cockpit area )
there will be fix the lights problem , Its a long list of things

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Strawberry Yogurt » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:00 am

Dude, that is signifigant improvement over the first model... What I'm looking for is a small file size, so the download doesn't time out! ::) You could make it in parts... Just sayin'.  ;D I'm very glad to see that you are taking time to bring more and better things to the FS world. The fuselage looks ten times better, waiting to see more...  :P
I went outside once. The graphics weren't all that great.

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Strawberry Yogurt
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby alrot » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am

[quote]Dude, that is signifigant improvement over the first model... What I'm looking for is a small file size, so the download doesn't time out! ::) You could make it in parts... Just sayin'.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby pete » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 am

[split] [link=http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1290939900/0#0][splithere][/link][splithere_end]
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby alrot » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 am

this is the new belly of the Citation x (is not map it yet Just color white)

now the rest its easy
Last edited by alrot on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Daube » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 am

It's looking good !
Good idea to rework the chrome effect, it was indeed a bit exagerated, more like a perfect mirror than real aircraft chrome. The same problem could be found on the engines of your 707, if I remember correctly.
I think I said it already but one think I really like on this CitationX is... the front windows. I love their colors and the general look/style they give to the aircraft.

That new belly makes this aircraft even better now. With the shots you have made, I realize the complexity of the shape, in fact it must be quite difficult to model such a shape...

Looking forward to your next updates. I've done quite a few flights with your Citation recently. If you fix the lights, remember to KEEP the two-levels lighting in the virtual cockpit as it is in the current version (instruments and cabin independent from each other), because it's just cool  8-)
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby alrot » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 am

[quote]It's looking good !
Good idea to rework the chrome effect, it was indeed a bit exagerated, more like a perfect mirror than real aircraft chrome. The same problem could be found on the engines of your 707, if I remember correctly.
I think I said it already but one think I really like on this CitationX is... the front windows. I love their colors and the general look/style they give to the aircraft.

That new belly makes this aircraft even better now. With the shots you have made, I realize the complexity of the shape, in fact it must be quite difficult to model such a shape...

Looking forward to your next updates. I've done quite a few flights with your Citation recently. If you fix the lights, remember to KEEP the two-levels lighting in the virtual cockpit as it is in the current version (instruments and cabin independent from each other), because it's just cool
Last edited by alrot on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby ozzy72 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 am

good luck with it Alex, I remember being one of your original beta-testers, a great honour indeed. I've still got all your FS9 models in my hangar and regularly take them out for a spin. The Citation is still one of my favourites (easier to do aerobatics in than the others) ;) ;D
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby alrot » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 am

good luck with it Alex, I remember being one of your original beta-testers, a great honour indeed. I've still got all your FS9 models in my hangar and regularly take them out for a spin. The Citation is still one of my favourites (easier to do aerobatics in than the others) ;) ;D

Pllllleaaase! Mark the Honor would be all mine my old chap!

;DI remember when you put Upside down the Boeing 717 in a shot back trying to pass beneath the london Bridge in 2003 or 2004 ,or was the first citation X
Last edited by alrot on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design