Aircraft shaking

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Aircraft shaking

Postby JakesF14 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 am

Hi there,

I am working on my Cheetah's Flight dynamics, and I have this problem that when parking brake is on, and I throttle up, the aircraft start shake, until 100% RPM is reached. then the shaking stops. And when I close the throttle, the shaking start again, and sometimes even dont stop at 0% throttle. I have played around with MOI's, engine positions, even brake settings, but no luck. I even replaced the Air file with a complete different aircraft out of desperation. but still no luck. Any idea why this happen?

Oh it is in FS2004

Thanks,

Jakes
JakesF14
Major
Major

Re: Aircraft shaking

Postby alrot » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Jake ,I don't know how it shakes ,but normaly all the airplanes when engines are runni9ng the airplanes (all choppers, jet propelers ,turbo ) move and shake a little bit ,is and effect , this effect can be more view in the top of the wings ,they vibrate like real life engines that shakes the entire airplane
Last edited by alrot on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby JakesF14 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 am

[quote]Jake ,I don't know how it shakes ,but normaly all the airplanes when engines are runni9ng the airplanes (all choppers, jet propelers ,turbo ) move and shake a little bit ,is and effect , this effect can be more view in the top of the wings ,they vibrate like real life engines that shakes the entire airplane
JakesF14
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

I check it in FSX and FS9 ,didn't see shake ,just the normal vibration as all the plane does in FSX and FS9

It flies good to me

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby JakesF14 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am

Thank you Alex, I appreciate it! have you installed also the V2.2.2 update , on the same location as the main download?

The problem with the aircraft too far away is the chute that is invisible in normal flight, hence the aircraft that is far away. Is there any way I can rectify that?

Also, I havent test the model in FSX yet, so it is a bonus if you say it actaully loads in FSX. Thank you very much for your effort!
JakesF14
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you Alex, I appreciate it! have you installed also the V2.2.2 update , on the same location as the main download?

The problem with the aircraft too far away is the chute that is invisible in normal flight, hence the aircraft that is far away. Is there any way I can rectify that?

Also, I havent test the model in FSX yet, so it is a bonus if you say it actaully loads in FSX. Thank you very much for your effort!

Works great , I took a flight around ,I land it (Not shaking of any kind beyond the normal ,I don't know jake )

http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaB ... 533516/0#0

why does the ADI doesn't move up or down , see adi is everything to a pilot , it tells you the level horizontal ,but not your degree climbing or decent
we got to fix this buddy and add a thumbarnail in the texture folder to also make it flyable to FSX ,

But to me is very good
Last edited by alrot on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby JakesF14 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 am

Thank you very much, Alex, appreciate it! will have a look at that ADI, and thumbnails  ;)
JakesF14
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design