what wrong with me?

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

what wrong with me?

Postby alrot » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

for some reason I have lost all encourage and I feel lazy about it, I swear ,I do wants to resume the job and finish it ,and on the other hand every time I sit in this chair I don't know where to start ..

all I have to do now is to make the paints and map for the VC ,BUT are the gauges which could be the reason why so suddenly I came across with this new depression , and lose all my enthusiasms . (Nobody fault Care full to misunderstand me )
Its me and the problem inside my head

gauges which I just notice that all i learn last year to make some of them for the Citation x ,I forgot almost everything ,I'm trying to recover all my emails from this guy the one who made the gauges for the last release of my Boeing 727-200 He though me many things via email

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: what wrong with me?

Postby BrandonF » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

I agree with you on the subject of MS Flight. I'm currently working with someone on a Bell 222 for FS9 and later FSX. I feel like it's a waste at this point since this new sim could replace FSX. (FS9 still has a life. FSX has too many problems) But remember, there are always going to be FSX users out there. Your plane will be enjoyed by someone. You have come so far on it, that it would be a complete waste to just give up the project.

8-)

PS: Flight will most likely allow for 3rd party developers, so you can always do an update on your model to make it compatible. (If it doesn't require hours and hours and hours of work!)

EDIT: Also, remember that it's OK to get help from other developers who want to contribute. It can take a huge load off of you.
Last edited by BrandonF on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby fabiane » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Well it really looks very good so far.

Take your time. Remember: You're medelling for fun. So, if you are a bit lazy: Take your time, relax and when you ae done get back to your proect.

So far one of the finest MD's out there. 

Cheers,
Fabian

P.S.: Small offset in the nose.
fabiane

Postby DaveSims » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:55 pm

I would not worry about the release of "Flight".  It is at least a year away, and even when it comes out, I will probably still be flying FS9 and FSX.  Even now I use FS9 more, except when I want to fly any of the great aircraft (including yours) that are only on FSX.
DaveSims
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:06 pm

You need a change of activity for a while, Alex.

How about something different, like; Flower Arranging.....or even Pole Dancing, for a change?

Then you can come back, suitably refreshed, to designing, after the break...

..unless you get hooked on Pole Dancing?... ::)...!

Paul... ;)... ;)... ;)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby BrandonF » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:10 pm

..unless you get hooked on Pole Dancing?... ::)...!

Shhhh!!! Don't give him ideas!  ;D
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby learjunkie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 am

Hi Alex...glad to hear I am not the only one feeling like this! lol...I have been rebuilding the model you advised me on and have been sitting infront of the computer with no interest to work on it :(... and had the same thoughts about Flight...Just remember that guys like me look up to you for inspiration! You are a very talented guy and the thing you must not forget...That it is supposed to be fun and enjoyable...perhaps you need to visit your local airport for some "plane" bonding and the smell of jet fuel!!!   :)

Ethan
learjunkie

Postby JakesF14 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:36 am

[quote]Hi Alex...glad to hear I am not the only one feeling like this! lol...I have been rebuilding the model you advised me on and have been sitting infront of the computer with no interest to work on it :(... and had the same thoughts about Flight...Just remember that guys like me look up to you for inspiration! You are a very talented guy and the thing you must not forget...That it is supposed to be fun and enjoyable...perhaps you need to visit your local airport for some "plane" bonding and the smell of jet fuel!!!
JakesF14
Major
Major

Postby Boikat » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Remember, as already pointed out, above and elsewhere, MS Flight is not going to cause FS9 or FSX to disappear from anyone's computer.  Also, it may flop if MS goes the route of shutting out designers, or mandating jumping through too many hoops, to get an add-on into MS Flight.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Boikat
Major
Major

Postby CAFedm » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Add another one to the mix (temporarily lost interest)...I started on a rework of my aircraft a couple of months ago, hit a wall with the design and decided to take a break from all things sim and head to B.C. for a vacation. Just this week, I finished installing seasonal flightplans for commercial traffic to give some variety of traffic at frequented airports. Now ready to start work again on the project - it helps to take a real break from everything for awhile to get your head back in order. That includes taking mini-breaks during the design phase as well. :)

p.s. - Awesome looking MD-80!
Last edited by CAFedm on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
CAFedm
Captain
Captain

Postby garryrussell » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 am

TBH this is common with nearly all developers.
garryrussell
Captain
Captain

Postby SeanTK » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Alex,

Also remember that MS Flight is probably over a year away still! Add to that the fact that FSX still has MANY years of life left in it!

As has been said, everyone gets burned out for a while eventually. Try actually flying in the sim for a while, not just developing!
Last edited by SeanTK on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeanTK

Postby alrot » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 pm

well actually I have map few things ,BUT I decided to go on the first pain in the butt ,the gauges
Last edited by alrot on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby alrot » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

by watching photos ,i realize that It uses almost the same type gauges
Last edited by alrot on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby SeanTK » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 pm

It looks great so far, sir!
Last edited by SeanTK on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeanTK

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design