specail FX lights needed for YB-60

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

specail FX lights needed for YB-60

Postby loomex » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:46 pm

I am in need on some help from one of you FX "wiz kids" . What I would like to know, would it be possible to make a flashing red strobe light and a flashing green light? I also need a flashing yellow light, and....steady blue...yes ...blue lights. And as I type this it hits me to try making those lights with tags on the plane in FSDS. I prefer the fs2002 style lights, but will use the FSDS style lights if no one can do it.  Oh, the blue lights are the formation lights that a lot of WW2 aircraft had. I am modifying the lights a bit from the B-36, but not too much.
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) ,2.70 gigahertz AMD Phenom II X6 1045T(6-core), two HD (1TB and 500GB), 8gb RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5570,
loomex
Major
Major

Re: specail FX lights needed for YB-60

Postby RIC_BARKER » Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:57 pm

Have you looked at the microsoft Special Effect SDK?

That may have what you are looking for.

Ric B.
RIC_BARKER
Captain
Captain

Re: specail FX lights needed for YB-60

Postby Salcidomd » Sat May 11, 2013 2:58 pm

loomex wrote:I am in need on some help from one of you FX "wiz kids" . What I would like to know, would it be possible to make a flashing red strobe light and a flashing green light? I also need a flashing yellow light, and....steady blue...yes ...blue lights. And as I type this it hits me to try making those lights with tags on the plane in FSDS. I prefer the fs2002 style lights, but will use the FSDS style lights if no one can do it.  Oh, the blue lights are the formation lights that a lot of WW2 aircraft had. I am modifying the lights a bit from the B-36, but not too much.

By the way how is the YB-60 comming along?
Salcidomd
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design