Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !! P3D and FSX !

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !! P3D and FSX !

Postby Daube » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:19 am

Hi all,

A2A has recently announced that they are offering their warbird P-40 with Accusim for free, in an effort to support the community during this difficult period.
You just need to log on to their store (you need an account, you can create one for free of course) and "buy" the P40 for 0 dollars, if I understood correctly.

For those who don't know what Accusim aircrafts are about, they are simply the definition of "high quality" or "realistic" addons.
Accusim brings in some unique features that make the aircraft alive.
The simulation of the engine behavior and the various mechanical and electrical systems/organs is way beyond any other addon makers.
Accusim is able to simulate many things that the simulator itself isn't. If you never owned any Accusim aircraft, now is your chance to understand what many of us have been bragging about for all these years :)

Of course now the A2A servers seem to suffer a bit from this announcement, so you may have to use a lot of patience :)
Last edited by Daube on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !!

Postby Dave T » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:24 am

Thanks Daube the website was down last night but it is also available for fsx as well.
A very generous offer from the a2a guys.
Dave T
Major
Major

Re: Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !!

Postby Daube » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:59 am

Ah yes, also for FSX ! I thought it was only for P3D, my mistake. Thanks for rectifying :)
I have edited the title, just in case.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !! P3D and FSX !

Postby cevans » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:08 am

It would be nice if the file was actually available. Trying last night and today 20 times. Nothing but timeout. Small bandwidth. Hope it stays there for a week or 2 because my patience is evaporated
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Free P-40 Accusim from A2A !! P3D and FSX !

Postby Daube » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:43 am

The A2A servers are struggling indeed.
However, it is also possible to buy the P-40 from Simmarket with 100% discount. Their servers are ok, according to feedback I read on other forums :)
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Prepar3D