Time to dust off my membership...

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: Time to dust off my membership...

Postby Fozzer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:25 pm

yancovitch wrote:ha....pm'd you fozzer ..no answer....thought you kicked the bucket......still kickin and tickin i see....good shew.......vc

.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Hello Vic! I did try to PM you back, but "Mr Simviation" reminded me that my "PM Box" was overflowing with zillions of PM Messages since I first joined, and I couldn't send any more until I deleted some of them.....
...which I am reluctant to do, 'cos they are fun to look back on!

Take care Vic, and keep warm in the approaching winter weather!

...and keep laughing!.... :lol: ...!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:45 pm

haha....i knew a hoarder in an apt. building i once managed, who used to collect piles of empty match folders, and empty toilet paper rolls :D :D :D.....happy to hear you're still on two wheels.....my wife won't let me :roll:
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am

yancovitch wrote:haha....i knew a hoarder in an apt. building i once managed, who used to collect piles of empty match folders, and empty toilet paper rolls :D :D :D.....happy to hear you're still on two wheels.....my wife won't let me :roll:

Hello Vic...

Hoarders?...Me?... I collect full bottles of Pale Cream Sherry!.... :P ...!

With the present chilly weather in our Northers Hemisphericals.... :roll: ...., if the Missus won't let you indoors, you are going to be Dinner for the Local Polar Bears!.... :( ....!

I'm on two wheels, (1996 Honda CMX250C Rebel), 365 days a year, when it's not too cold or raining...my only means of transport!

Take care Vic, and give the Missus a cuddle from me!.... ;) ...!

Paul..... :D ... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Fozzer wrote:..."Mr Simviation" reminded me that my "PM Box" was overflowing with zillions of PM Messages since I first joined, and I couldn't send any more until I deleted some of them.....
...which I am reluctant to do, 'cos they are fun to look back on...!
If you haven't room on your hard drive, can you afford a suitable flash drive? You can then copy the majority of the PM exchanges on your own drive and delete them from your online folder.
;)

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Dilvish » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:01 pm

..."Flight Unlimited II" which led me to explore the area around San Francisco, in the State of California,...

I spent the first 18 years of my life exploring that area...in the real world, wherever that is. ;)

I'm pretty familiar with the area. Nothing like a young man, with lots of energy, 2 good legs, and a great desire to go visit some of the young women he went to school with, to provide a great platform for exploration. And explore I did. Lotsa little nooks and crannies to enjoy around there.
Sadly, many of the huge redwood trees that were there when I was growing up are gone now, sacrifices to the rich folks' desire to put their mansions right [i]there[i], regardless of what was there a few thousand years before they arrived on the scene. Very sad to see, going back for a visit a few years ago. I gave up, and won't go back again. I just can't stand to see what the area's become. All of it, rich mansions, homeless camps, fecal matter everywhere...screw it.
Let "them" have it... :hand: :cry:

Have fun, all...
Pat☺
Dilvish
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Wing Nut » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Dilvish wrote:2 good legs, and a great desire to go visit some of the young women he went to school with, to provide a great platform for exploration.
Pat☺

I hitchhiked 60 miles to see a girl once. It was a mistake... :)
Wing Nut
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Dilvish » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Ohhh yeah, my thumb got a good workout in those days.
That was when it wasn't safe to hitch hike, per se, but a lot safer than now, at least. Given my appearance back then, much like now, less the beard, rides were hit-n-miss, so I would walk as though I wasn't hitching, with my poor little thumb hanging out in the breeze, wind, rain, sun..Hard on my poor little thumb, let me tell you.
I couldn't even grow anything on my face until I was 22, and since I joined the Corps when I was 17...
Made the ID card test a lot easier to pass, by far! Especially those suspicious Drill Instructors :evil: :shifty:

Have a great day, everyone!
Pat☺
Dilvish
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Theis » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Last login. 24th December 2017.. :whistle: :shock:
But hello all! <<v
Theis
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Howdy Theis.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 am

Hi Theis. Great to see you! 8)

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby beaky » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Recent posts...!! :o :D

I am OK; hope you all can say the same.
beaky
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fozzer » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:42 am

It's wonderful to see some familiar faces from the distant past now and again!.... :D ...!

Hoping that everyone is keeping well in these troubling times!

Take care, all.

Paul... ;) ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to General Discussion