Living in an Imaginary World

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Living in an Imaginary World

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:03 am

We all Dream of far away.....

And fly high to see how beautiful the Ant's island from a bird's view.

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Boeing 737-800F https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 6#p1311556

We don't create a fantasy world to escape reality....

We create it to be able to stay.

Hamilton Island (YBHM) airport, is part of the Whitsunday Island group off the east coast of Queensland, Australia

Great Barrier Reef Airport https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bar ... ef_Airport

Living in an Imaginary World....

Has always been the most fun and "ripper" place for me to be.

It's not what the world holds for you It's what you bring to it

" Life is only as good as your mindset " <<q

:handgestures-thumbupright: Ace!!.. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and Photoreal ground textures. "Love ya work" :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:
Thank you so much for sharing, Mr. Anthony Lynch... "takes care legend." :greetings-waveyellow:

Ants Aussie Airports Package Vol 9 (Category: FSX > Scenery)
https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... &filename=
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: Living in an Imaginary World

Postby yancovitch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:04 am

nice set...lots of atmosphere.........i tend to search for the reality within, while living in this fantasy world of pain and pleasure :D....but then again...i'm happily weird.....weird vic yancovitch :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Roypcox » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:58 am

Beautiful set of pictures, I have missed you of lately!!! I hope you have been well. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 am

and i agree....nice to see the photo accompaniment return with so many uplifting positive captions......getting scarcer in this world....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:05 pm

:D Thank you... Thanks, I appreciate very much! :dance:

yancovitch wrote:nice set...lots of atmosphere.........i tend to search for the reality within, while living in this fantasy world of pain and pleasure :D....but then again...i'm happily weird.....weird vic yancovitch :D

:think: Mr. yancovitch. Oh!! Btw... :confusion-shrug: Occasionally, I pretend to be normal.... :confusion-confused: But it gets boring. So I go back to being me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"What makes you being weird or different, that's your strength." Weird is a side effect of being Awesome.... :handgestures-thumbup:

;) I admit that my level of weirdness is above the national average. ... :roll: But am comfortable with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roypcox wrote:Beautiful set of pictures, I have missed you of lately!!! I hope you have been well. Roy

:think: It's never seem to have enough time....??? Life is always a bumpy road Just keep calm and drive on :auto-swerve:

:pray: I'm so very blessed.... :D Life has been good. Family, friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this. 8-)

:D Thank you, Mr. Roypcox.... Sir, I hope you're doing well too. And hope you're having a great week. ;)
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:07 pm

<<v

:greetings-wavingblue: Hello Viet Nam https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=179885

8-) What if I told you that Friday the 13th is a normal day? :mrgreen: It's gonna be a great day. :clap: :dance: :clap:

:D HAPPY FRIDAY the 13th and... :whistle: :dance: A great Weekend Everyone :happy-smileyinthebox:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase