Sukhoi Superjet

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Sukhoi Superjet

Postby Canuck1955 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Am I being super sensitive here or is it just a coincidence that Danny Garnier has posted a Sukhoi Superjet in the shadow of the terrible accident in Moscow? It is not as if it is a new model but rather an old Ai model adjusted to be flyable. Strikes me as in very poor taste.
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Sukhoi Superjet

Postby pete » Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 pm

We often get uploads of the specific a/c after a disaster. Often they say 'posted in respect for..'
In fact it's more the case than not the case.

Is simviation in poor taste for posting it? What about reporting? Youtube posting by individuals making money from the ads? (most youtube channels are there to make money out of ads) Selling news by posting the latest and getting sales/eyeballs (ad revenue) as a result?

There is no end to the argument. If you don't like it just don't download it. There will be some who will want to fly the a/c as the accident is a reminder of the actual aircraft itself. I for one had not really thought much about this particular aircraft. This and the Chinese jetliners like the Comac C919 should get more attention in the world of FS is my opinion.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam