Cherokee

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

Cherokee

Postby akoyeh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:37 pm

*edit*-- My bad, intending to post this in the Payware section. Maybe Pete can move it over there. My apology.

Best 4 dollar$ I've ever spent for my flightsims (on sale for another 24 hours or so: https://www.fspilotshop.com/aircraft-fs ... 72&sort=2a ).
Flew her around the Scottsbluff area for about half an hour this afternoon. It was wonderful. She's definitely a keeper and will be one of my go-to planes for a while...

This is the way the weather was here in the panhandle today except for thin snow cover.

Clear enough to see all the way to Laramie Peak's outline out on the western horizon.

Banking over the ridges west of Scotts Bluff National Monument.

Tinted cockpit windows. Banking back to KBFF, Scottsbluff. See Chimney Rock? (right 1/3rd, center) :-) Flying @ magnification 1.5X as is my habit.

Time to bring her in after the relaxing test flight.

She flies like a dream, sounds amazingly good, and handles light variable winds & mild turbulance with ease.

Bingo!

Bright Skies for FS2004 set 2, GEPro with my edited ground textures (color, saturation, contrast, & light adjustments) , UT, and one fine Piper Cherokee 180F by Carenado.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Cherokee

Postby Flying Trucker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:38 am

Thanks for the commentary and pictures...very nice... :clap:
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Cherokee

Postby akoyeh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:34 pm

Appreciated, Flying Trucker. That Cherokee livery and daytime scenery worked well together. Glad you like it.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase