HighFlyer Skies for FS2004

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Re: HighFlyer Skies for FS2004

Postby Bofredrik » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Using no 2 again and is it SUPER.
Ps. Friends for ever! Ds.
Bofredrik
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby akoyeh » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:08 am

Bofredrik wrote:Using no 2 again and is it SUPER.
Ps. Friends for ever! Ds.

Am happy you like set 2, Bo. It's my favorite set, and they are in sets #2 in the overcast & bright skies textures too. Used set 2 for my morning flight over the Rockies today...

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Skywatcher » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:14 am

These look great! I have downloaded them and will certainly try them. From everything you have posted it appears you have carefully constructed a complete and comprehensive realistic sky package for FS2004. Thanks for sharing. Any new quality uploads for FS2004 will certainly always be appreciated.
Skywatcher
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Jean Loup » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Skywatcher wrote:These look great! I have downloaded them and will certainly try them. From everything you have posted it appears you have carefully constructed a complete and comprehensive realistic sky package for FS2004. Thanks for sharing. Any new quality uploads for FS2004 will certainly always be appreciated.

¿Where are compleat downloads? I only get picture catalogs, no EXE file at all. (specifically "FS2004 The Natural World 2017") :violin: :violin: :violin:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby Skywatcher » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Jean Loup wrote:Where are compleat downloads?

I used the link below provided earlier in the thread. There are 4 packages I found spread across the first 3 pages.

https://simviation.com/1/browse-FS2004-31-0
Skywatcher
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby akoyeh » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Skywatcher wrote:These look great! I have downloaded them and will certainly try them. From everything you have posted it appears you have carefully constructed a complete and comprehensive realistic sky package for FS2004. Thanks for sharing. Any new quality uploads for FS2004 will certainly always be appreciated.

Thank you Skywatcher for the good words as well as giving the different sky sets a whirl. Nice screenname by the way. :-) Am doing a lot of that myself. Though this bitmap set appears to you as a "carefully constructed ... complete and comprehensive realistic sky package for FS2004" am simply seeing them as a fair start with better ones coming one day with all going well. Have already begun the process, actually, applying the additional knowledge gained these past several months into creating fewer though choice sets. And thanks for assisting on this thread, appreciated.

Jean Loup wrote:¿Where are compleat downloads? I only get picture catalogs, no EXE file at all.
(specifically "FS2004 The Natural World 2017") :violin: :violin: :violin:

Respectfully, am essentially having no clue as to what you are on about... so psychically speaking:

* There are perfectly good ReadMe files in the downloads. Read and follow them carefully.
* There is no .exe in any of my sky downloads. The files are manually edited into FS2004.
* So many violins, all playing in unison "My Heart Bleeds for You". "Sounds" like it. :-)
* Am not those developers like Howard and many others. Am David Walker.

Am planning on posting another thread soon about all 4 packages of sky texture sets, helping to explain a few more things about them as well as the future sets.

akoyeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight