Here we go again should Flight Sim be made Public ?

Real aviation things here. News, items of interest, information, questions, etc!

Here we go again should Flight Sim be made Public ?

Postby Jetranger » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:36 am

Ohhhh' boy here we go again ~ should Flight Simulators be made to the public the typical MSM Reporter comments ?????

This was broadcast on Seattle KING News just a few hours ago

I think the real Question is,,,,, should "Reporters" be reporting on things they know nothing about :o to try to make an "issue" out of anything :roll:

Can already see it now, the Goon Squads going around and chasing down everybody that has a flight simulator in their homes and attempting to "confiscate" them :shock: :roll:

Next up "we'll be tracked" for purchasing and downloading any type of Flight Simulator software :roll:

I don't believe,,, microphones & cameras should be made readily available to Reporters,,,, that's what I believe !!!!!!!

Suppose that reporter thinks we all need to have a "Special License" ($$$$$) to sit here in / on our Flight Simulators ???

Go away Mr. KING NEWS Reporter,,, just go away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :evil:

Here watch this News Video about that Guy who STOLE that plane in Seattle and crashed it,,,,,,,

LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKbjHbTEsDA

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Here we go again should Flight Sim be made Public ?

Postby papituwall » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 am

"Fake news" <<q <<q <<q
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby B0ikat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 am

They haven't banned "first person" shooter games, the possibility of banning flight simulation software is so vanishingly small that it's ridiculous to even contemplate for more than a microsecond.
B0ikat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby boromir125 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 am

Funny thing about simulators...or the ability to access and use information from the net in general. It's been my experience that I learn just enough to get into trouble and not quite enough to get myself out of it. I've been at this game since Flt Sim 1. It hasn't made me a pilot and although I have a better understanding of the principles of flight, I don't think I'd want to try soloing in a Q400 (or a 172 for that matter) without some more guidance.

By the way, did you know that Bernoulli's principle of flight and air movement is the same principle that was used in the early days of Breathalyzer operation and DUI enforcement?
boromir125
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:43 am

Believe this....>>>

https://www.bbc.com/ideas/videos/wake-u ... s/p06gzcn4

...or not.... ;) ... ;) ...!

Fake news.

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Canuck1955 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:07 pm

The inevitable media knee-jerk reaction. The dramatic way they present the subject and how they present the video of the home pilot contradicts the summation of the report.
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Real Aviation