May I please have some advice

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

May I please have some advice

Postby jrbirdman » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:08 pm

I want to start by saying I can’t add pics because I’m typing this on a mobile phone and I just don’t have a proper data plan to do it. To the issue; I have trees covering some of my sceneries. All over the taxiways and in buildings and sticking out of them. My sceneries look like nature and the forest overtook the airports. Even my AI are hidden in the tress or seem to be sprouting them. How do I fix this most irritating and embarrassing problem? Best regards to all, Jeremy
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: May I please have some advice

Postby papituwall » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:07 am

More details as which simulator are you using, which scenery addons etc. are required to answer properly.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:21 am

Jeremy....

....stop using an annoying Mobile Phone, and use a proper desktop computer with a proper keyboard and no extraneous Vegetation.

Mobile Phones will soon result in the total destruction of mankind.

...trust me... ;) ....!

Paul.....with added vegetation.... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Canuck1955 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:37 pm

I agree. Ditched my Cellphone on the day I retired 13 years ago and have existed quite happily ever since.
Canuck1955
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yiannis » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:39 am

It sounds like the Airport you are using does not have autogen Exclusion Rectangles.Either they are removed by mistake or the scenery is for another FS Version. This can be fixed by several programs as Airport or AFX.If you cant dolt yourself send it over by email so I can fix it for you. it will take an hour or so .... jktsetsas@hotmail.com
yiannis
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby napamule » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 pm

You don't place your email, written, or in link, on forums. Bad idea. You will be getting tons of spam and scam. Provide your email in a message or at least as 'name at soandso dot net' or whatever it is.
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight