Directions to 2004 needed

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Directions to 2004 needed

Postby Craig. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Hello all (old and new and not so old) been a very long time so hoping a few of the old timers are still about hope all are well, fantastic to see the community is still so active :)
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Directions to 2004 needed

Postby Jetranger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:17 am

Well NOT as active & alive as it used to be, even I have scaled back as I just don't have the time like I used to.

Things have changed thru time,,, were you Hangin' out on another Flight Sim Forum ???? for years ???

or just comin' back to see whats happinin ????

IF you've been away from Flight Simmin for several years, YOU'VE got a whole lot of catchin up to do, things have changed, things are different, theres other sims out now like PREPAR3D, and FSW / Flight Sim World and FSX STEAM all kinds of quality aircraft & scenery too and they've got EXPENSIVE too !!

Like FTX Global scenery , ORBX Airports , Rex weather stuff, and a host of other flight sim stuff.

then theres the FREEWARE Stuff too,, some are port overs from other sims, tho the quality isn't all that good. their limited with what they can do with OLD files,,,, but they try.

Have fun, your in for a Shock and Surprise !!!

Things have Changed !!!! :o :o :shock:
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby pete » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:38 am

Nice to see you Craig.

Do you mean you want to find FS2004?

Yes still alive and kicking. Plenty to discover if you do get back into flight simulation and no need to go spending like some folk will tell you. There is amazing quality freeware on simviation and downloads are higher than they have ever been. - So that says how healthy the hobby still is.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Fozzer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 am

Hello Craig...!

Good to see you out and about again!

Didn't you move to Canada for a while....and now you are back home in Birmingham (England) again?

Take care...and have fun with good-old FS 2004 again!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Craig. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello all

Mr fozzer so glad to see your still here, still terrorising the sheep of wales with the bike? I never made it to Canada in the end, found a job and a lovely woman and enjoying life mainly no matter how busy it might be

Hi Pete just wanted to say thanks for keeping the community and site alive l, hoping to find time to get back into the hobby and see what I’ve missed
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 pm

yea....you're right............a three cheers to pete!......why didn't i think about it :)
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Hagar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi Craig. Good to see you back! 8-)

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion