The world's first stealth airliner

What are you laughing at?

The world's first stealth airliner

Postby Hawkeye07 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Re: The world's first stealth airliner

Postby yancovitch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 pm

haha.....good one!!
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Anthindelahunt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Brilliant.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm

At the Pima Air Museum in Tucson Arizona they have a fenced-in area that has a STEALTH CACTUS growing in it. You can tell where it is by the sign but you CANNOT SEE IT!. Perfect stealth.
I have seen many people/tourists/Aviators taking photos of it there. When you view your photo you can only see the sign, not the Cactus.

They have photos of this YouTube etc.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hawkeye07 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Flacke wrote:At the Pima Air Museum in Tucson Arizona they have a fenced-in area that has a STEALTH CACTUS growing in it. You can tell where it is by the sign but you CANNOT SEE IT!. Perfect stealth.
I have seen many people/tourists/Aviators taking photos of it there. When you view your photo you can only see the sign, not the Cactus.

I have a stealth $1,000,000.00 USD too. Um, I can't seem to locate it at the moment or I'd show it to you. It's got to be around here some place. I had it just the other day and I put it; no wait, that was last Tuesday. I seem to remember I moved it since then... I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Honey!! What did you do with our Stealth $1,000,000.00? It was right next to my super suit the other day... :lol:

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 am

Hawkeye07 wrote:
Flacke wrote:At the Pima Air Museum in Tucson Arizona they have a fenced-in area that has a STEALTH CACTUS growing in it. You can tell where it is by the sign but you CANNOT SEE IT!. Perfect stealth.

I have a stealth $1,000,000.00 USD too. Um, I can't seem to locate it at the moment or I'd show it to you. It's got to be around here some place. I had it just the other day and I put it; no wait, that was last Tuesday. I seem to remember I moved it since then... I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Honey!! What did you do with our Stealth $1,000,000.00? It was right next to my super suit the other day... :lol:

That is wonderful! A stealth $1 Million could be very valuable and useful in covert payoffs etc. I sure hope you find it.
I also hope that you do a YouTube search for the Stealth Cactus at Pima Museum, its pretty neat. I have taken pictures of it myself when we were there, fun.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hawkeye07 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:25 am

Flacke wrote:I also hope that you do a YouTube search for the Stealth Cactus at Pima Museum, its pretty neat. I have taken pictures of it myself when we were there, fun.

Found it, I think? :lol: :lol:

Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 am

Hawkeye07 wrote:
Flacke wrote:I also hope that you do a YouTube search for the Stealth Cactus at Pima Museum, its pretty neat. I have taken pictures of it myself when we were there, fun.

Found it, I think? :lol: :lol:

LOL, good man! glad you looked it up. That is exactly the photo that I took while there and it is still in my album. I have fun confusing friends and relatives who claim that not matter how hard they look at that photo they just can't see the Cactus. I tell them that if they squint their eyes and really concentrate they will see it. The Museum gets a lot of free advertising from that picture, and its fun.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Hawkeye07 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 am

Wouldn't be hilarious if they could simulate a shadow for the cactus? Can't see the Stealth Cactus but there's it's shadow so it must be there. :lol: :lol:

Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Flacke » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Hawkeye07 wrote:Wouldn't be hilarious if they could simulate a shadow for the cactus? Can't see the Stealth Cactus but there's it's shadow so it must be there. :lol: :lol:

That is brilliant and quite easy to do. All they have to do is make a rough outline on the ground and then use a spray-paint can to make a very light shadow effect. That would make the whole thing even better. The next person to visit there should suggest it to them.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Humour