to all creators and designers

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

to all creators and designers

Postby bombardier » Tue May 24, 2016 6:57 pm

hello to all:

this is to all of you creators and also the designers and all the members in between testing painting and so on. if it werent for all of you we will not be flying any planes. thanks for the dedication and the hours and the days just to make a plane- jets, scenery you name it, you guys can make it. what I'm I saying, if it were not for the creators and the designers and so on we will not have a simviation web site. all I could say is, it keep up the good work and keep producing those planes. we the members like to fly your planes over and over again.

bombardier
bombardier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: to all creators and designers

Postby mikeEmerc » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:05 pm

I agree. However,if they aren't payware,then the designers do it mainly for the enjoyment of doing it.
I doubt they do it simply to please the simmers without having any joy in the designing for themselves.
And Lord forbid someone say something critiquing the quality of the freebies.
Not long ago,someone was speaking his mind about his displeasure with one of the designers and immediately,he was chastised.
When he stood his ground,he either was banned or just left after the hell storm he was handed.
Sad when one cant speak their mind and no vulgarity entered into the statements,...and one still gets banned or feels the site is no longer a worth while place to come.
Dictators and freedom fighters will always bump heads.
mikeEmerc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Anthindelahunt » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:59 pm

All I can say is thank you to all the creators no
matter what level.

You deserve our thanks.

Anthin.

You have given so much to so many. :clap:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby wifesaysno » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:00 pm

I agree!!! Flight simming remains the cheapest way to fly very enjoyable thanks to ALL the content creators! Thank you all!!!

:clap:
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:33 am

At my age I can`t do much and thus my only hobby that I can truly enjoy is flight sims. These guys have done a lot to provide me with a great hobby that I can afford. As we all know that some of these sims are so professionally done I am amazed that I am not out $35.00 for the sim.I am not a designer but I have read that it takes hundreds of hours to put these sims together. People who have just donated part of there life so graciously for my enjoyment. These thousands of plane here on Simviation are absolutely gifts. What is not to like? homeboy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Contributor Feedback