HALO...I'm a murdering cheat...and I love it !!

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

HALO...I'm a murdering cheat...and I love it !!

Postby stephan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:44 am

I have been a HALO junky for several years now. Never knew what it was at one time.I drove a sweeper truck and when I would sweep the parking lot at one mall 60 limes away,there were all these HALO stickers plastered on everything ! Kids obviously did it,tho I have no idea where they'd get such a supply of stickers or how they paid for them. I asked my nephew what the "H" was HALO,and he told me,and informed me that he had the game. So,he set it up,instructed me on its operation,set the controller for me,and it has been one joyful killing spree after another for the last 6-8 years.
Then he informed me when he was over to use the net one day that he was looking for cheat codes,and told me what that was. When he found what he wanted,I too went searching. His HALO is on some gamebox,...and mind is the PC version. Same game for different systems. BUT...for the PC,the cheats are downloads,and not button presses in certain configurations to get the cheat like in the gamebox.
I have immortality,unlimited grenades,unlimited ammo,invisibility,great jumping abilities (over 5 stories or more it seems,) and one shot one kills.
I kill everything and every body! Aliens and my own alike. I am a solo operator and dont "have time" baby sitting and worrying about my men on an operation,so when we jump from the dropship,I waste them all right then,and trash the ship as well. Killing in true Marine Corp fashion,LOL ! :angry-cussingwhite: But,alas,as much as I love HALO,as far as I can see,FS9 or simming in general is and will remain my favorite gaming pastime.
stephan

Re: HALO...I'm a murdering cheat...and I love it !!

Postby Sinkrate » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:57 am

Yeah, Halo still rocks after all these years - gotta love them plasma grenades! It’s one that I still dip into regularly when I want some light hearted entertainment. GTA (TBOGT) is another of my old favourites.
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby ftldave » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:33 am

stephan wrote: BUT...for the PC,the cheats are downloads,and not button presses in certain configurations to get the cheat like in the gamebox.
I have immortality,unlimited grenades,unlimited ammo,invisibility,great jumping abilities (over 5 stories or more it seems,) and one shot one kills.

Shame on you. You do know that cheats are loathed. No doubt there's a small army of 13-year-olds cursing you for it.

And I bet you use time acceleration in your flights, too.

ftldave
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Tug002 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:43 pm

I don't know about Halo but I do have a lot of hours invested in Fallout 4 along with the predecessors of that game.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby stephan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Well,I tell ya. When I pay for the game,the game gives me a certain amount of realism and options.
The cheats (as they are called) are simply another set of options.
That added ability with the cheats broadens the plot,changes the strategy greatly,and is a cheat ONLY if you feel like a cheat.
In all honesty,I dont feel like a cheat,..rather,it changes who my character is,what his new skills are,his protection,and so on.
AND...anytime I want to play a straight game,I can immediately.And I have played COUNTLESS HOURS of the first 3 HALO games on the up and up,so
I break the monotony by playing a game of total murder and mayhem with the cheats.
Now,as far as the 13 year olds go,... their opinion matters when they earn the right in like to have one.
A 13 year old doesnt know his place around me,he'll be chasing his teeth across the floor.
Because...they dont matter. Want my respect...earn it. I earned my stripes in life and follow NO MAN.
Are we thru now?
stephan

Postby BigTruck » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:51 pm

As a 12 year Marine Corps veteran, I like your style 8-) :clap:
BigTruck
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tug002 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 am

stephan wrote:. Want my respect...earn it. I earned my stripes in life and follow NO MAN.
Are we thru now?

I agree with you fully, there are too many young people out there that think you owe them respect without earning it or giving it themselves.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:24 am

I love applying cheats in all my computer games!... :D ...!

I could never see the point in paying loads of $xx for a game with 256 levels.... :roll: ....

..and I know I can never get past level one, without dying.... :cry: ...!

So I cheat with; "Infinite Everything"!.... :dance: ....!

...all the way up to Level 256!.... ;) ...!

I am; "The Master."... :mrgreen: ....!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_3D

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby stephan » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Great comments gents! And I see there's a fellow Marine on deck as well! Semper Fi Brother !
You know what they say...
"When it absolutely,positively has to be destroyed over night!"
U.S. Marines ! OoohRah !!!
stephan

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:53 pm

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby BigTruck » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:25 pm

BigTruck
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby stephan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Ah yes...the new Corps. The cammies give it away. We word the OD utilities until we ended up playing in the bush. Most still wore OD,but a few got the cammies for the bush. Kinda risky tho. Rice propelled bush bunnies knew cammied troops meant something was going down in their neck of the woods and you quickly becaame their main and primary target.Instead,some spray paint on the ODs worked wonders (as long as they were WELL laundered after painting...and dumping the jungle boots or grinding the lug pattern off the soles was a life saver. ANYWAY...new Corps...old Corps...we're all Marine Corps !!!
stephan

Postby BigTruck » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:56 pm

I guess I was "middle Corps" lol I started off my first few years wearing the "tri-color" cammies, the typical pattern you think of when the word "camoflage" is used. We ironed on our emblems and spit shined our boots, starched our cammies and ironed the creases into the trousers. After a few years they came out with the MARPAT (digital) and all of that went away. No ironing, no starching, no shining the boots, just wash, dry, and wear. So easy, so convenient, and very comfy.

But all of us "old Corps" (as we were known to the digi-cammie guys) missed a good spit shine and razor creases.

Hell for a couple of years (2012-2014 I think, it was after I got out in 2012) they got rid of rolled sleeves. Talk about furious Marines. They brought it back because the Marines protested so much. That was the best way to show off your guns! Who had the tightest sleeves?? LOL.

The Corps changes so much nowadays, there is no longer an old or new Corps. Just Gung-Ho Semper Fi do or die Devil Dogs.
BigTruck
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:27 pm

7 Things You May Not Know About the U.S. Marine Corps

http://www.history.com/news/history-lis ... rine-corps
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to The Cage