ICE AI Traffic crashing FSX

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

ICE AI Traffic crashing FSX

Postby pcarvalho » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:29 am

Ever since I started using ICE, my FSX keeps crashing whenever I am in an at least medium-busy airport. I have reduced quality settings and deleted useless airlines' flight plans (such as Lucky Air for example) which came with ICE to try and fix it, and it helped a bit - now, instead of crashing in the loadup screen, it crashes halfway through taxi.
Is there anything I can do to fix this, and why is it happening? I had to delete half of the files which came with ICE and it's still not working, when it was designed to work with all of them
pcarvalho
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: ICE AI Traffic crashing FSX

Postby tgibson » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 pm

It could be due to a corrupt texture on one of the ICE planes. I test this by renaming the ICE texture folders (add something to the end of the folder name) and restart FS. All ICE planes should be plain gray or black. Then check for crashes.
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: ICE AI Traffic crashing FSX

Postby M.I.B. » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:32 am

Hi,
I can't help you on that and I'm sorry if this is not helpful at all, but, have you considered using World Of AI?
M.I.B.
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates