Old CFS pilot

General discussion for CFS - the original European Air War Combat Flight Simulator

Old CFS pilot

Postby CFS_XRAY » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm

S! Fellers,

For years I flew as H_XRAY, and RAF_XRAY. I have been away from flight sims for three years now (No, I was not in prison!). I am ready to get back into CFS and MS Flight Simulator X. I like carrier landins in both sims. I also enjoy helos. I love navigating thru H_World in CFS. Any like minded pilots, please post here. Hope to see you in the skies.

CFS_XRAY <<q
CFS_XRAY
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Old CFS pilot

Postby RAFSB » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 am

I'll fly with you any time X, especially carrier landings.
Great to see you Wayne.

RAF_SB
Peter
RAFSB
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Old CFS pilot

Postby CFS_XRAY » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:34 am

HI Screwball!!!!!

Great to hear from you, old friend! I just reinstalled my Flight Simulator X, but I guess I need the latest "Carrier Ops" program. Where can I get it? Hopefully a direct download. I look forward to doing some night Ops, landin the 747 on the deck. I don't guess you do any CFS H_World navigating? It did take me a few days to figure out how to get my MS Sidewinder Pro joystick to work in CFS (Windows 8). Got CFO Weather to work in CFS, also. I like setting it for overcast with 1/16 mile visibility. It's fun using the NAV radios/ILS approaches for landings in the H_World scenery. The hsquad site is still up, and all their CFS panels have all the gauges/instruments you have in "Flight Sim X". What are some other cool downloads (aircraft, scenery, misc.) for "Flight Sim X"? What speak/talk program do you use? It is so good to hear from you, Peter! I had a ball meeting and drinkin with you at the "RAF662 Squadron Meet" at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, back in early 2000 something. You are a kindred spirit!

X out. :D

P.S. I forgit if you do any helo flyin? :?:
CFS_XRAY
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Combat Flight Simulator