Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles - Nice !

Graphics Cards, Sound Cards, Joysticks, Computers, etc. Ask or advise here!

Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles - Nice !

Postby Jetranger » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:13 am

There Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles are what I use to Fly Aircraft with, I think their great, they are very sturdy, made very well and rugged.

They sure make a huge Difference in Flying, compared to just a Joystick.

Also I have the Saitek Digital Flight Yoke coupled with the rudder peddles, even a bigger difference !

thought I'd post these photos of what they look like up close, instead of what you'd find on the net.

Judge for yourself, but I think their great .

tad bit pricey, but worth it I have no complaints

I did however mount them to a 1/2" thick piece of plywood so they wouldn't move around as much under the feet when using them, and then put Velcro under the plywood to keep in place even more.

I keep em' clean about every other month I'll whip out the Air-compressor and blow the dust off of em and clean them up with 409 cleaner or windex.

anyway, in case any of you wanted to see what the Saitek Combat rudder peddles really look like ???

Jetranger.

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles - Nice !

Postby Fozzer » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 am

..smart bit of engineering!.... :clap: ...!

..and some smart photo's!.... :dance: ....!

Bit too pricey for my needs tho'....similar, with the flight yoke.... :roll: ...!

Paul...Saitek Cyborg X Fly 5....... http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/fly5.html ...cheap 'n cheerful... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Hardware