Sim Update 6 is available

Talk about the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator - MSFS 2020

Sim Update 6 is available

Postby Daube » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:28 am

Hi all,

The Sim Update 6 is available since yesterday. It brings a huge list of fixes and other improvements.
I could perform the update yesterday as soon as it became available on Steam (around 17:05 in France).
The launcher update was around 300 MB, and the update in-sim was a bit less that 4 GB. That's for the MSFS standard version, but the higher versions (Deluxe, Premium...) will be much heavier.
Additionally from these, you have to go to your content manager to update the various products that you had installed in the past. For me it was only a few (18) airports, POI's and bush trips to update.

I couldn't test the sim so much as I lacked some time yesterday so I don't have any feedback so far. Just made a quick test flight and all seemed well, excepted for a few scenery objects popping in VERY close from me, but I was in VR and my settings were quite low. I might need to adjust them a bit. Also I forgot once more to empty my community folder prior to updating, so there might be some incompatible sceneries here and there :P
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020