Unforgivable Asobo MS mistake

Talk about the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator - MSFS 2020

Re: Unforgivable Asobo MS mistake

Postby Daube » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:29 am

As long as I have an internet connection at home, I can maintain a certain level of sanity.

By the way, isn't a new update for MSFS supposed to be coming soon ? The world update 3 got delayed by several days, but I can't remember the exact target anymore...
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Daube » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:41 am

I could find the info on the MSFS website.
The World Update number 3 was indeed delayed. Originally it was supposed to be released on January 28th, but it is now planned for somewhere between the 9th and the 11th of February.
The Sim Update number 3 is still planned for the 25th of February, for now...
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby papituwall » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:05 am

Yes, and the great wall is marked as solved in this update, let's see what new surprise will be in this update.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby Daube » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:57 am

According to the latest weekly communication from Asobo:
- the World Update 3 is now planned to be released on the 11th of February
- the Sim Update 3 is pushed back by one week, now announced on 4th of March...

Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Hudson% » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:55 pm

I think this is the greatest Flight Simulator that should have never happened. I prepurchased the full bore version of this, (you call it what u want), about a week before August 11th. In that time after finally getting the CH yoke and pedals to work, in November 2020, I have been able to Play it probably 5 times, and its now February. I finally found out that disks are now a thing of the past. It takes me at least 2hours to get to the point where it hangs. As one of the gentlemen on this forum said, FS2020 will be in Beta, and I say if, when, hell freezes over.
About the Valium, save a couple til I can get there
Hudson%
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Sinkrate » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:25 am

I think this is the greatest Flight Simulator that should have never happened. I prepurchased the full bore version of this, (you call it what u want), about a week before August 11th. In that time after finally getting the CH yoke and pedals to work, in November 2020, I have been able to Play it probably 5 times, and its now February. I finally found out that disks are now a thing of the past. It takes me at least 2hours to get to the point where it hangs. As one of the gentlemen on this forum said, FS2020 will be in Beta, and I say if, when, hell freezes over.
About the Valium, save a couple til I can get there

I feel your pain Hudson%; I was conned into forking out for the full boxed set of 10 disks so that I wouldn’t have to spend weeks downloading it on my crummy adsl broadband. That worked for X-plane 10 but not for FS2020! :twisted: The disks were a complete waste of money (why did they even produce them, knowing they were useless? Answer: to con us into paying even more money for the spasmo! :twisted: ) So now I’m lumbered with having to download huge updates on a regular basis just to keep using the program. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sorry about the Valium; I’ve scoffed the lot already! :D
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020