striker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Freeware MSFS German scenery by Aerosoft

Postby expat » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:57 am

striker wrote:Freeware German scenery by Aerosoft

AS|Airport - Paderborn/Lippstadt

https://cdn1.aerosoft.com/paderborn-msfs.php

I worked at PAD for 16 years and am still involved with Quax, I am the engineer for a Fouga Magister based there and I can tell you that this add on is spot on. It is a bit memory hungry, but the detail is outstanding. Hats off to Aerosoft for making it free 8-)

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby hertzie » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:02 am

OK, I downloaded it and installed it. It now is installed in C://........./HLM_Packages/community/aerosoft-paderborn. But it doesn't show in the airports list and when I click on the ASUpdater-icon my Malwarebytes gives me a warning for a Trojan horse.

Suggestions welcome,

hertzie.
hertzie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby expat » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:55 pm

hertzie wrote:OK, I downloaded it and installed it. It now is installed in C://........./HLM_Packages/community/aerosoft-paderborn. But it doesn't show in the airports list and when I click on the ASUpdater-icon my Malwarebytes gives me a warning for a Trojan horse.

Suggestions welcome,

hertzie.

I installed it from the zip package it came in and ran the installer from within Windows. It was unzipped into the correct directory without any problems. It does not show up on the map within the sim like other scenery airports, just one of the dots, however you can find it within the drop down list under Paberborn, EDLP or PAD.
I am running Malwarebytes and had no problem.

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020