Navigraph Charts and MSFS

Talk about the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator - MSFS 2020

Navigraph Charts and MSFS

Postby lumbco » Thu May 19, 2022 9:16 am

I have just downloaded the Navigraph app and it tells me that I need a subscription.

Does anyone know which subscription is needed to work with MSFS?
lumbco
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Navigraph Charts and MSFS

Postby rosaober » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:11 am

Hello, I think you would need a Navigraph subscription that includes access to the Navigraph Navdata service. This service provides up-to-date and accurate navigation data for a wide variety of flight simulation software, including MSFS. There are two types of Navigraph subscriptions that include access to the Navdata service:

Navigraph FMS Data: This subscription provides access to the Navigraph Navdata service, which includes up-to-date navigation data for a wide range of flight simulation software, including MSFS. This subscription is ideal for pilots who already have a navigation solution in their simulator, such as a third-party aircraft or add-on.
    Navigraph Ultimate: This subscription includes access to the Navigraph Navdata service, as well as additional features such as charts, airport diagrams, and the ability to use the Navigraph Charts app for iPad. This subscription is ideal for pilots who want a more comprehensive solution for their flight simulation needs.
rosaober
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020