F35B for Prepar3d

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

F35B for Prepar3d

Postby Dude player » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:59 pm

I bought a copy of Prepar3d F35 India fox echo.zip for my Prepar3d V3 simulator. The user manual says For Short Take-Off and Vertical Landing (STOVL) functionality. You must / (I) have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 (86) Package installed? Further
If the STOVL flight dynamics have been installed correctly, upon loading the F-35 you should see a copyright note on the top of the screen.
The copyright note will appear regardless of which version you have loaded (A, B or C).

I have flown all three versions and they fly good except the B model which has no STOVL function and the copy right does not appear at all please help!

Dude player melting.
Dude player
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: F35B for Prepar3d

Postby udidwht » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:01 am

On the left side of the instrument panel (MFDs) you'll se a switch (STVOL) you'll need to hit it for that function as well as making sure you're under a certain weight fuel wise.
udidwht
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby LeviAckerman » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:34 am

There must be an error or compatibility issue with the specific add-on or the simulator version you are using. You should double-check the installation process, and make sure that you have the correct version of the add-on for your simulator
fnf
LeviAckerman
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby celinedion » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:27 am

Verify that the STOVL function is properly configured for the F35B model. This might involve setting specific parameters or options within the aircraft's configuration fileswordle game.
celinedion
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Prepar3D