Back to simming after 6 years!

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

Back to simming after 6 years!

Postby N752SK » Tue May 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Hello all, good to be back in the sim after taking 6 years off with no PC or the like. I just purchased a new computer which Gould be arriving sometime next week. I will have both XP11 and P3D V5 installed. As for V5 what addons are people really talking about in terms of aircraft? Are there any comparable programmes like FS Passengers? Lastly I purchased the RealAir Duke years ago, from whom I don’t remember. Is the RealAir Duke available for free now? Is it on sale on some other website?

Thank you kindly, I eagerly await the limitless possibilities of the sim world once again! =)

Do stay safe, and stay well!
N752SK
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Back to simming after 6 years!

Postby Flacke » Tue May 12, 2020 8:44 pm

Hi, welcome back to the scintillating and stress-free world of Flight-Simming. It is very much better than what is was the last time you were involved.
Sorry, don't know what the status of the Great RealAir Duke is right now but somebody else will. Enjoy.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Shadowcaster » Wed May 13, 2020 12:50 am

I've just started again after a year or so off and am struggling to remember everything so be prepared for a steep learning curve :lol:
Stay safe
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby papituwall » Wed May 13, 2020 2:13 am

Realair has taken care of old customers creating versions for P3Dv4 (that work perfect in v5):

http://www.realairsimulations.net/
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby N752SK » Wed May 13, 2020 8:46 am

Excellent, wonderful to hear we can still obtain the Duke. I do appreciate lol of your input! Thank you
N752SK
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Prepar3D