FSX/P3D Airbus A340-300 Edelweiss package - Issues? Anybody?

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

FSX/P3D Airbus A340-300 Edelweiss package - Issues? Anybody?

Postby Tleilaxian » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 am

First off, HUGE thanks to Chris Evans for all of his contributions; fantastic asset for this site!

To the issue: I downloaded the aircraft referenced in the subject (I was elated to see an A340 upload! :) ) but when adding it to Prepar3d 4.5 and attempting to load it, Prepar3d indicated that there was no model preview (first indication that something might be going awry) and upon fully loading the scenario the aircraft itself was, indeed, not there. Has anybody else experienced this issue and if so; have they any suggestions as to how to resolve the issue. (I'll attempt a re-download/install today, but I thought to inquire while I wait for the workday to wind itself down)

On a semi-related issue, I guess mostly directed towards Chris Evans: is there any chance of maybe getting an A340 in a British Airways OR Air France OR Lufthansa livery (or even Swiss Air)? I know what they say: "Beggars can't be choosers" ... but nowhere does it say "Beggars can't try to be choosers". ;)

Thanks for any feedback/input anybody might be able to provide.
Tleilaxian
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: FSX/P3D Airbus A340-300 Edelweiss package - Issues? Anyb

Postby cevans » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:41 am

Hi
I'm sorry for the problem. I'm uploading a fixed version. It was a simple config error that I fixed in the sim but forgot to copy to the upload version.

Uploading now and hopefully approved today.

I'm unable to get around after an accident and this hobby keeps me sane. Better than watching TV or worse. I'll consider your requests ;)
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Tleilaxian » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:36 am

Hey, sorry to hear about the accident. :(

Thanks a million for looking into the issue and thanks also for considering the livery request. You're the greatest!

Have a great day!
Tleilaxian
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby cevans » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 am

I'm working on a Lufthansa new colors version. There are already a340 versions in most of what you ask

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... &filename=
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Prepar3D