ATSimulations AN-2.

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

ATSimulations AN-2.

Postby SpaceHippy1975 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Happy New Year All!

I was wondering if anyone here has used the ATSimulations AN-2 Colt? (Updated Sibwings aircraft) I purchased this earlier this year & then have also just bought the AN-2 Experimental they've just released. Unfortunately I forgot how much of a pain the start-up procedure for this aircraft was!

I've looked for the info I need in the manual & elsewhere without any success (looks like ATSimulations do not have a support forum) I did have the earlier Sibwings version (I think in FSX?!) I had the start-up procedure noted down in a file somewhere but it appears to have disapeared into the digital realm of my pooter!

Do any of you kind gentlefolk have an idea of what is required to start this big beastie up?!!

Almost forgot to mention, I also have the Aerosoft/OctopusG An-2 but for some strange reason I can start that version up with no issues what so ever!

Kind Regards,

Keith.
Flying: MSFS 2020 & P3D v5 ~ Given up on X-Plane 11
My Rig:
Intel Core i7 - 6700K CPU @ 4.5GHz,
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard,
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING 11GB GPU,
Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM,
Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ Monitor,
Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers,
Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S & CH Rudder Pedals.
SpaceHippy1975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: ATSimulations AN-2.

Postby hertzie » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Hi, if you send me a pm with your email adress I will send you the SibWings AN-2 manual I have.

Maybe that will help you further.

Happy new year for you too and safe landings (if you manage to get up first hahaha)

hertzie
hertzie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Prepar3D