PWD Let-410

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

Re: PWD Let-410

Postby EVVFCX » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi,

Looks quite good, pity no working compass and that the aileron trim wheel turns when you adjust elevator trim :) would rather instruments were in English
Gear works as expected,
May the Mynd be with you.
So far my number of landings either passenger or pilot equal my number of takeoffs.

FSX Gold Acc, P3D V4, FS2020
EVVFCX
Captain
Captain

Postby TiAr » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:16 pm

To the users with gear handling problems. We are sure, that our uploads are ok. One user with the gear problem installed it to another PC and all went fine. All models are compiled with P3Dv4.5 SDK, so you have native P3Dv4.4 models. If you are using controllers like FSUIPC, it is important to update it to mimimum P3DV4.4.

I am not sure, if this is the solution, because I am not using FSUIPC or other hardware controllers. But perhaps worth to try. And keep in mind, the Let-410FG model (glass front) has no rectractable front gear. (like the real one).

Hope you have fun

Thomas
TiAr
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby TiAr » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Update gear issues. If you have a start situation with power levelers dont´t fully back, this could occurs. Solutions: before starting up engines with ctrl+E, take care power levelers are back and overhead switches are set.

Have fun!

Thomas
TiAr
Ground hog
Ground hog

Previous

Return to Prepar3D