Instant Scenery for V4.2

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

Instant Scenery for V4.2

Postby navychief87 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:21 pm

I keep hoping that Instant Scenery will be updated to work with V4.2, but am beginning to think it won't happen. Simdirector is capable of a lot of things, but it is SO complicated to use, and I am the type that needs YouTube videos to help me learn. There are a couple videos, but not many. Pete
navychief87
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Instant Scenery for V4.2

Postby TruNorthSim » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:43 am

I recently started a small business called Black Mill. Our goal is to create Orbx color-matched all season photoreal scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3d. We already have quite a few projects in the pipeline. However, we like to work with the community to find new locations that haven't received any attention from other addon developers.

One of the things we do, if a location is chosen, is give a large discount to the person who suggested that scenery as long as they offer us detailed photos of the area, and support us through the creation process.

We are flight simulation enthusiasts as well, so we enjoy flying around our scenery just as much as we enjoyed creating it. If there is an airport or place that you would like to see recreated, don't hesitate to contact me here on Simviation, on Steam (ID is JackRiordan), or through the contact page at www.uscentralairlines.com.

Please visit our scenery website at www.uscentralairlines.com/blackmillscenery to see some of our work.

Regards
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby navychief87 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:51 am

Appreciate the advertisement, but all I am wanting to do is be able to place/move objects within P3D installed scenery; not entire new sceneries. But th name anyway. Pete
navychief87
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby TruNorthSim » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:48 am

Have to tried Airport Design Editor by Scruffyduck Software? It's free unless you want the prokey, which expands some features.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/airport-desi ... 4584106799

If you download and try it out, don't forget to download the instruction manual (pdf) as well.
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby FabioL » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:51 am

Hasn’t P3D4 for an Object Placement Tool already present in the Mission Creator thing?

You can tell I’m no expert in this, but as far as I know, the object placement facility is already present in the sim or possibly SDK.

Worth a Google I think!
FabioL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby shoobedoo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:14 pm

JackRiordan wrote:I recently started a small business called Black Mill. Our goal is to create Orbx color-matched all season photoreal scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3d. We already have quite a few projects in the pipeline. However, we like to work with the community to find new locations that haven't received any attention from other addon developers.

One of the things we do, if a location is chosen, is give a large discount to the person who suggested that scenery as long as they offer us detailed photos of the area, and support us through the creation process.

We are flight simulation enthusiasts as well, so we enjoy flying around our scenery just as much as we enjoyed creating it. If there is an airport or place that you would like to see recreated, don't hesitate to contact me here on Simviation, on Steam (ID is JackRiordan), or through the contact page at http://www.uscentralairlines.com.

Please visit our scenery website at http://www.uscentralairlines.com/blackmillscenery to see some of our work.

Regards

Hey Jack, your fsx steam setup and optimization guide is the best one I've seen, I used it myself when I got started and I've recommended it to dozens of new FSX SE users, thanks for all you've done for the FSX Steam community.

I look forward to checking out your scenery website soon.

Regards,

Scott
shoobedoo
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby TruNorthSim » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:38 am

Scott,

Thanks! I'm glad my guide helped you get set up, and I really appreciate you recommending it to others. I enjoy this hobby and helping out the community.

If you or anyone else needs further assistance or would just like to talk about flight simulation, you can contact me on Simviation, on my website, or on Steam. You're also welcome to drop by my Teamspeak anytime. The channel address is fsxfuscentral.dynu.com.

Back on topic...

Navychief, I hope you were able to find a solution to your problem by using ADE, the SDK, or by other means. I forgot that you can also use SBuilderX as well. I do remember there was a way to reposition, add, and remove things in the simulator by slewing around, but I forget how it's done.

Thanks.
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Prepar3D