SimLauncher V9.2

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

SimLauncher V9.2

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 pm

I've been having problems with Prepar3d V2. Some I've solved, some I have to work around.

SimLauncher is a FREE workaround that I like.

SimLauncher - it works with both FSX & Prepar3d to setup your flight & launch the sim.
Image . Image

The newest file is supposedly on FlightSim Eindhoven, but that download link was bad when I tried it.

Go to Fly Away Simulation to get the older version. It should automatically check for the latest update. Download that, and your in business.

AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!! - You must download & install a free program called MakeRunways 4.674. IT IS LISTED UNDER the FS2004 section.

You need this for BOTH FSX and/or Prepar3d V1.x or V2. Put it in the FSX and/or Prepar3d root folder before you run it. It'll generate 2 files.

I don't think that it was really made for Prepar3d V2, but with only the smallest amount of effort it will work. If I recall correctly, I had to make a empty text file or two with the names of files that it was looking for. It then overwrote the non-information in them. I also think that there were problems getting the paths right, but that might have been due to my installing Prepar3d V2 in a different location.

.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Return to Prepar3D