"Traffic Global" Worth The Price?

Prepar3D - Lockheed Martin has taken the FSX platform into a new level aimed at the professional.

"Traffic Global" Worth The Price?

Postby Grover2005 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:13 pm

Just wondering if anyone here has experience with "Traffic Global" from Just Flight in P3d V4.5...It is pretty expensive, but I have had difficulty trying other traffic programs...This program claims to "do it all", contain all needed AI aircraft, update flight plans, etc., and easily...I would sure appreciate any comments/experiences you could share...Thanks a lot!

Steve in Kansas
Grover2005
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: "Traffic Global" Worth The Price?

Postby TruNorthSim » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:38 am

I have traffic global, and it's nice. The application allows a lot of options for the user to add and remove AI aircraft flights. The models look good as well. However, It's not as complete as Just Flight Traffic 360. The reason I like Traffic 360 a bit more is because this package also includes a huge range of military aircraft, general aviation units, GA aircraft and even helicopters! It's too bad they don't seem to sell Traffic 360 on the Just Flight website anymore, but I noticed it's still available at SimShack for $33. The download is 1GB. It may still be available elsewhere. The installer gives an option to install to P3D, but it won't find P3Dv4 folder. It does give an option to manually input the installation folder. I installed it to a dummy folder and manually moved the files, but maybe directing it to the P3Dv4 folder would've had the same result. I've been flying over a year in P3Dv4 since installing Traffic 360, and I haven't had any issues with any of the models not displaying properly, errors, or CTD even though it was made for FSX and P3D up to v3. The downside is that the models and flight plans for these aircraft may be quite dated for some people to enjoy.

Here is a link to Traffic 360 on SimShack https://www.simshack.net/products/traff ... epar3d-688

There are 11 user reviews that gave it 5/5 stars
TruNorthSim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: "Traffic Global" Worth The Price?

Postby udidwht » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:04 am

I have Just Flight 360 but not installed. I'm using UTlive 1.2.0.0
udidwht
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Prepar3D