New files in downloadsection of www.fouteman-goes-cfs3.tk

The latest Air Battle game from Microsoft! Running on an entirely new platform, CFS3 is raising it's fair share of problems & opinions - Good & Bad!

New files in downloadsection of www.fouteman-goes-cfs3.tk

Postby Foute Man » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

You might have seen the screenshots of several shiptypes I've painted, but I never released any ship....untill now!!!!!

Waiting in the shipyard to be downloaded are 15 standalones of the stock British Destroyer (Tribal Class Destroyer) for CFS 3 ETO (only!!!!). My original plan was to paint all WW2 Tribals in various camouflage schemes throughout the war. This explains why several versions of the same ship are available. I changed the EnteredService and LeftService dates of those ships, based on historical information (the date a new camouflage scheme was introduced, date the ship was sunk etc etc,). This gives you the option to have ships sailing in your missions in the correct scheme for that period. Some information about the ships is provided in a "docs and pics" folder

Daiwiletti modified the guns so the Tribal crew will fire at you with all available guns and canons, this means also the main battery!!!! It will keep on firing at you, even when crippled. Be sure to blow those ships to bits, before you get blown out of the sky!!!!! A new modified gun for the Tribal Class Destroyer is included in every download, but needs to be installed only once......

Also included are facility files of each ships, after an example by Bob "Wulfmann" Ruff. Be aware.....even those static versions are leathal.

In the downloadfiles you will find install instructions. Read those instructions carefully.

Some handy tips: Open the zipfile inside the download file with any tool that can handle zipfiles. Once you've opened the zipfile select all files. Extract them to your main CFS 3 ETO folder with option "use folder names"
Last edited by Mitch. on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Er is maar
Foute Man
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 3