CFS3 Config-Custom Settings-anyone got a decode?

The latest Air Battle game from Microsoft! Running on an entirely new platform, CFS3 is raising it's fair share of problems & opinions - Good & Bad!

CFS3 Config-Custom Settings-anyone got a decode?

Postby Smoke_On_Go » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:09 pm

In CFS3 Configuration, under Custom Settings we have Overides,Texture Info,Texture Limits, Z Bias.

Does anybody have a decode of all the variables, what they do, how they should be manipulated and what NOT to touch?

Smoke_On_Go
AMD 2600+, Gigabyte 7VAXP Ultra,
512Mb RAM, Leadtek A280 Ti4200 8x
Smoke_On_Go
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: CFS3 Config-Custom Settings-anyone got a decod

Postby trap » Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:33 pm

:-/ Nope: Be like me, I have the time, so just start expermenting. I found that making any changes that are not listed, causes trouble. Most of the time the sim justs freezes up, so I turn the machine off and then when it reloads, I go to config CFS3 and put it safe mode and start all ober again. Ofcourse this is for people like me that have a winter to kill. I get my 19-20 fps and I am happy with it. Trapshooting season is coming and I will put it away untill next winter, by then MS should have most of the bugs gone. I am running on a P4PE mobo, 1 gig of ram and a r-9000 pro. everything is set at 5's. I am having a r-9700 installed soon. The card failed to load and the guys at Explosives Lab. com, said I had a bad card. sent it back and they are going to send me a new one. Googlegear is selling them cheap, maybe the failure rate has caused the low price.
trap
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 3