cfs3 Language Change?

The latest Air Battle game from Microsoft! Running on an entirely new platform, CFS3 is raising it's fair share of problems & opinions - Good & Bad!

cfs3 Language Change?

Postby Dragline » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:42 am

I recently purchased a used copy of cfs3. After considerable trouble, it is now running on the latest version of Windows 10. Most of the text is in Spanish and I would like to change it to English, if possible. After a reinstall, I have still been unable to find where there is a language selection choice. The original Microsoft box, the documentation and both Microsoft disks are in English. I am new to cfs3 and would appreciation some suggestions or information as to whether there is a language choice or were separate versions issued?
Dragline
Dragline
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: cfs3 Language Change?

Postby Hagar » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:35 am

CFS3 comes in different language versions. As yours is a used copy I suspect you have the Spanish version in English packaging. I don't think it's possible to change the language.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: cfs3 Language Change?

Postby Dragline » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Hagar, thanks for responding and confirming that different language versions were distributed. Now I will quit trying to fix something that can't be changed and proceed with either leaning Spanish or orchestrating a swap with someone who might prefer a cfs3 in Spanish.
Dragline
Dragline
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 3