Montana Pilot Looking For Pilots To Fly With

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

Montana Pilot Looking For Pilots To Fly With

Postby Eagle Spirit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 pm

I've been flying solo for a long time. Getting "burnout" from boredom. <<q
I fly all AC types, except "heavies". My favorite flights are "bush", but do exec. jets, military prop and jets. Not a VATSIM type.
I'm in the mountain time zone (USA).

Would enjoy teaming up with ya'll. Give me a "yell" if you'd like to hookup.

Regards, Eagle
Eagle Spirit
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Montana Pilot Looking For Pilots To Fly With

Postby RAFSB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi Eagle,

You might want to look at www.flydeervalley.com They fly all types of aircraft, have special events and Sunday morning group flights. They have their own server and team speak.

Peter (DV1010)
RAFSB
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 pm

RAFSB wrote:Hi Eagle,

You might want to look at http://www.flydeervalley.com They fly all types of aircraft, have special events and Sunday morning group flights. They have their own server and team speak.

Peter (DV1010)

Been there, done it, got the tee-shirt.....

...never again!....(DV 1276)....Bad experience... :twisted: ...!

Been using Chocolate Software for all my/our on-line Multiplayer flights ever since...>>>

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/

Paul....GBPLF.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Eagle Spirit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks fellas <<r
Eagle Spirit
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Steve Mak » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Do you use Steam version or a steam login? .... I don't fly using FSX built-in multiplayer anyway, but having a Steam login is the easiest way to contact each other and see who is online. Steam version not required to fly together anyway, but a Steam login/name takes care of the hardest thing about arranging flights - and that is seeing who is available online and messaging a quick invitation. This means you can get flights together quickly without formal arrangements or set times.

I have Several friends on my Steam list that are interested in GA flying - and I am always looking for more. Typically flying A2A or Carenado single engined aircraft in Alaska and so on.

My steam login is Steve Mak .... if you want to do some flights.
Steve Mak
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby storm_cloud » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 am

Try AirHauler2...Start up a VA and hire pilots to fly your routes...!!! There's lots of options that I find are never boring and always challenging!
storm_cloud
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby garymbuska » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 am

My biggest problem with the VA'S I have flown for is they all want to monitor your flight and will not allow you to do anything out of the ordinary like slewing and hard landings. One VA actually made you take a test in order to advance and it was like I was actually applying for a pilot for a real airline. It was crazy that asked you things like what is the max rotation of the B 737-200 engine or what is the ideal V1 and V2 speeds.
And the worst of this was you had to fly out of one of there hubs. I have flown for LIVEWIRE and DELTA and VATSIM I actually maxed out in livewire I was a Chief pilot and a Hub Manager. But it just got to crazy
All I want to do is to fly from point A to point B without all of the hassle of having to install ACARS or some other program to monitor your flights. What ever happened to ones word.
I mean if you have to cheat in your flights than why even flt at all.
The other problem was you had to use there aircraft so you could see another aircraft like you should. If you did not have the same aircraft in your fleet a plane would not show up correctly. Imagine seeing a Cessna 150 in front of you and when you got close you found out it was actually a B747-400.
I will stick to flying by my self and fly what and where I want to without any rules or regulations to mess with. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 am

My enjoyment in Multiplayer Flight Simming, (mostly with FS 2002 and FS 2004 default Multiplayer years), was always involved in exploring selected scenery areas with my Sim V Chums in pre-arranged flights!
Always flights for fun and enjoyment, and chats typed in the Chat Window!
Nothing complicated!
Its lost much of its popularity when FSX dropped the default (FS 2004) Multiplayer option in the Flight Sim!
http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/

"Multiplayer" is a very lonely World nowadays, compared to Olden Times!!

Paul...G-BPLF.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Multiplayer