The Eastern Hops Crew

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

The Eastern Hops Crew

Postby Mike.. » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Anybody fly with these guys on Sunday via the normal Gamespy multiplayer? This was my 3rd outing with em last night. It's Cessnas only on sunday,preferably the default fsx ones. I think we were somewhere in Ecuador. They also set up the sim with all sorts of things to make it as real as possible. Last night we were on 2 mile long runways and it would take every bit of it to get in the air with my little 172. I realized it was a mixture issue and corrected it but still couldn't get more than 60-68 knots out of her and took forever to get any altitude. Then, while attempting to get over a "hill" I ran into heavy turbulace followed by a crash a few minutes later. A difficult hop to say the least. A week or sow ago it was bush flying which I apparently accel at. If you guys fly the default servers at all give these guys a try on Sundays. We had at least 35 pilots at any given time all night. Alot of fun with a big groupe. Look for JetMech9297. That would be me in the default multiplayer server ;)

Have pics will post soon ;)
Mike..
Major
Major

Return to Multiplayer