Montana Touring....

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

Montana Touring....

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Today's on-line, Multiplayer flight around the Rocky Mountains in western Montana with Jetprop...>>>
My Flight Plan, showing the Radar positions of myself and Jetprop:
Courtesy of FS Navigator.

The end of my flight. Parked up at Missoula KMSO Airfield and ready for Tea-Time!

An excellent tour of some wonderful Montana scenery!

Paul...FS 2004...G-BPLF... 8-)...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana
Last edited by Fozzer on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Montana Touring....

Postby jetprop » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Ummm.

I traveled further than it looks,but thats because half-way I had to turn around due to 2 engine fires to fix it.(baron) ;D ;D ;D
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Ummm.

I traveled further than it looks,but thats because half-way I had to turn around due to 2 engine fires to fix it.(baron) ;D ;D ;D

Jet...

I need you to hang on to the long length of rope attached to the tail of my aircraft...
...otherwise you will get left behind!... ;D...!

It was an excellent flight!
Took all morning and afternoon to complete it...with occasional breaks for food.... and liquid sustenance... [smiley=beer.gif]...!

Paul... ;D...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jetprop » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I had to check my aircraft,do a long taxi and I got 2 fires!!!+you where in a learjet most of the time! ;D

Oh and did I tell you my autopilot failed?

Obvioulsy I was late. ;D

PS:that picture was taken when I was somewhere in the bushes due to an emergency landing. ::) ;D :D
Last edited by jetprop on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm quite enjoying my exploratory tours of western Montana!

Typical Cowboy and horse-riding country...Yee-Haa...!!

Its just a shame that its often very cold, being on the border with Canada, especially high up in the mountains.
I have to keep a constant check on the outside temperature to regularly apply Carburettor heat and adjust my engine Cowls to keep the cylinders nice and warm!
But those Rocky Mountains and the lush valleys in between are a joy to fly over !
I also have to remember its typical Grizzly Bear country, so I make sure I don't stray too far from my aircraft whilst on the ground!
I haven't encountered any indigenous Indians yet, but I am assured that they are around!

Paul....Have Cessna 150, will explore!

Montana Map

Try Missoula (KMSO), going South and North! Wonderful scenery!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana
Last edited by Fozzer on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby andy190 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Glad you had fun Fozzer. ;)

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Return to Multiplayer