Saturday Afternoon Flight...

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

Saturday Afternoon Flight...

Postby Fozzer » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm

A very enjoyable Multiplayer flight With Jetprop this afternoon.
I loaded up my Hunting Jet Provost at Salinas (KSNS) and traced a route down the Salinas River valley to Paso Robles (KPRB), where I met up with Jetprop already airborne.
I hugged the Pacific Coast whilst Jetprop traversed the Cal Central Valley.
We met up over Van Nuys (KVNY), and made our way across the LA Valley to McCellan airfield (KCRQ) where Jayhawk Jake met up with us.
We then set a plan to Palm Springs (KPSP), climbing up and over the high San Bernardino Mountains, where we all landed safely at Palm Springs!
An excellent Multiplayer flight...as always!

Paul...FS 2004..FS nav...and some good Chums for company!... :)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Saturday Afternoon Flight...

Postby andy190 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Glad you had fun Fozzer but I wasn't there. :'(

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:41 pm

I loaded up my Hunting Jet Provost at Salinas (KSNS) and traced a route down the Salinas River valley to Paso Robles (KPRB), where I met up with Jetprop already airborne.
We met up over Van Nuys (KVNY), and made our way across the LA Valley to McCellan airfield (KCRQ) where Jayhawk Jake met up with us.
We then set a plan to Palm Springs (KPSP), climbing up and over the high San Bernardino Mountains, where we all [glow=yellow,2,300]landed safely[/glow] at Palm Springs!

Only barely for you two tough. ;D
That dive was a realy bad idea you know? ;D ;D ;D
I just went around the mountain and did a less steeper aproach. ;)
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

We then set a plan to Palm Springs (KPSP), climbing up and over the high San Bernardino Mountains, where we all [glow=yellow,2,300]landed safely[/glow] at Palm Springs!

Only barely for you two though. ;D
That dive was a really bad idea you know? ;D ;D ;D
I just went around the mountain and did a less steeper approach. ;)

That big dive from the mountain peaks was a severe test of your airman-ship in holding the aeroplane together in one piece, to make the perfect landing at Palm Springs.....

...(...how were the passengers...by the way?...)... ;)...!

Paul... ;D... ;D... ;D...!

P.S...there is another approach from Los Angeles which is less terrifying....but that's for next time... ;)... ;D...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jetprop » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 am

The bad thing was:MS decided to put golf-courses everywhere. :D ;D
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 am

Its always a little disappointing that what each of us sees in the way of scenery, etc, around us, is different for each other during a FSX/FS 2004 Multiplayer Session!
I always love my scenery as I scoot around, but it will always be different from my Mate's, and theirs (scenery!. ;)..) will always be different from mine!
Its the price we pay for having fun!... ;D..!

Paul...FS 2004...FS Nav...and a nice slice of scenery... ;)...!
Last edited by Fozzer on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Multiplayer