Military Multiplayer Areas

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

Military Multiplayer Areas

Postby D. Miller » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 am

Where is a good place to fly military aircraft?
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" --Albert Einstein
D. Miller
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Military Multiplayer Areas

Postby Capt.Propwash » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 pm

There is one such place that I know of called the United States Virtual Air Forces (USVAF).
Last edited by Capt.Propwash on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Postby Club508 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:52 pm

What's FS-MP?
Last edited by Club508 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Club508
Major
Major

Postby Capt.Propwash » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Flight Sim - MultiPlayer (gamespy - the built in multiplayer feature to FSX)
Last edited by Capt.Propwash on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:23 am

As one who flies On-Line in Multiplayer every day for the past 10+ years, I am always surprised that so few Pilots here seem to be on line, enjoying the experience!... ::)...!

With my/our FS 2002 and FS 2004, I/We enjoy selecting a particular Multiplayer Server, and connecting via FS Host.

http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshostspy/

I/ We pick a quiet Server in the list, where we know that no one is going to crowd our airspace with their annoying antics!

The dedicated Sim V Server is ideal for that purpose...>>>

http://cockpit.netfrag.org:81/

Don't forget, its "Password Protected" to exclude any annoying riff-raff, (sorry Chums, but there are some/many around!), to allow sensible? Pilots to enjoy their flights, Solo, or Multiplayer.

So...come on, Chaps, go on-line Multiplayer, and enjoy the company of other like-minded Pilots. You know you will like it!

Paul....FS 2004...FS Navigator...G-BPLF... 8-)...!

P.S...of course, if your are into shooting and bombing things for real, in Multiplayer, there's always... ;)...>>>

http://www.microsoft.com/games/combatfs2/

Works a treat... I die every time!
Last edited by Fozzer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Multiplayer