BMI va hiring new female era of pilots

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

BMI va hiring new female era of pilots

Postby BMI_va_recruiter » Sat May 22, 2004 5:33 pm

Hello it's that time of the year again for us to recruit. However this year we are especially looking for female pilots as we believe there is a lack of gender balance. Yet again we will consider male pilots.
Our entry requirements include a copy of FS2002 or FS2004, teamspeak, a microphone, a good knowledge of air traffic control procedures, a will to complete 7 hours of flight per month and a sense to have fun!
Furthermore if you do no know air traffic control procedures, we will be glad to train you in order to fly for the best and with the best.
BMI virtual airline is based at www.eskyworld.com where realism is taken seriously! Consider it to be like a game of monopoly! Our url is currently at www.flybmi.tk.
So if your happy to join BMI va contact us by emailing me, the head of recruitment, on thomascywong18@hotmail.com
BMI_va_recruiter
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: BMI va hiring new female era of pilots

Postby Dan » Mon May 24, 2004 1:31 pm

H8 to say it, but I don't think you will have much female luck here...  ;) I agree about the gender in-balance.... I dunno why
Dan
3DMark01 || [url=http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/]OCUK - The best UK shop
Dan
Major
Major

Return to Multiplayer