New!!! opportunatiy

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

New!!! opportunatiy

Postby ExAir » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:53 am

Hi Everybody,

I would like to take this chance to talk about ExAir the NEW Virtual airline We are currently looking for pilots new or experienced to join our freindly team. We have hundreds of flight's from 6 different schedules to choose from so you will never be left with a flight you don't want. We also have freindly staff a Training department and Lots of events planned for the future. Our fleet is currently being designed and will be hopefully ready for next week. We are not officially opened yet but pilot's are still welcome to join our team and fly pre schedule's.
Why not take a look at the site http://www.exair.tk and see what you think? there is a join form on there so you can instantly join our team our freindly staff will always be happy to help. All we ask of our pilots is one flight per MONTH and plus you can still have membership with one other airline.

Regards
The Exair Team
mmm
ExAir
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: New!!! opportunatiy

Postby Poseidon » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:50 am

What do you mean by "you can still have membership with one other airline"? Do you provide one more VA membership or you allow only one more VA membership?
I am already flying for 2 VAs.

Also, I believe one flight per month is too much comparing with most VAs out there which require one flight per 90 days.
Poseidon
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby atotti2000 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:21 pm

In that case poseidon.
How about emailing me?  ;D atotti2000@hotmail.com
We fly a small fleet bu were based at guernsey!
It doesnt matter how many VAs you are part of, or how many hours you can fly - if you enjoy and want to fly - do it with us!
atotti2000
Captain
Captain

Postby Scottler » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:48 pm

I'm not sure about other airlines, but we ask for one flight per month from our pilots, and they are able to comply with our request.

The reason is that so much work goes into setting up an airline, the last thing you want is a bunch of inactive pilots filling up space on your roster.

And honestly, if you can't find one minute per day (or 30 minutes per month) to devote to your airline, you probably shouldn't be flying for an airline anyway... ;)
Great edit, Bob.

Google it.

www.google.com
Scottler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Multiplayer