Looking for a few good people!!!

Discuss Multiplayer flying. Arrange events, chat, recommend & ask questions here!

Looking for a few good people!!!

Postby N10387CG » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:17 pm

Im looking for a few good people that would like to start a FS2002 flight group.  im not sure if anyone is still useing 2002 or not.  im waiting untill i get a better system before i buy 2004.  i just like to fly around with other people.  if interested just email me at N10387CG@yahoo.com.  we can do just about any kind of flight wether it be prop or jet.  just no helecopters.  most likely times to meet will be from 4:00 to 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  and anytime on the weekends.  

LOOK FORWARD TO FLYING WITH YOU.  CAN START AS SOON AS THE FIRST REPLY COMES IN.
N10387CG

Re: Looking for a few good people!!!

Postby N4733D » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:37 pm

Wow, first time I have heard this suggested in a long time, still sounds like a great idea, had a friend and I, we flew Concordes from New York to Dallas, Texas (Like that would ever happen in reality, lol). Took off parallel to each other, landed parallel to each other, hence the choice of airports. Quiet funny getting in formation, hand flying, at Mach 2 and 60,000 feet. lol. On the more realistic side, boeing formations, etc, sounds like a lot of fun. :D
N4733D

Postby N4733D » Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:39 pm

Oh on a second note, I can fly about anything out there, really doesnt matter to me. ;D ;)
N4733D

Postby N10387CG » Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:08 am

im willing to fly anytime you are.  we need to use the defult aircraft only or at least the same types of aircraft.  my computer does not allow me to download any of the addon aircraft.  i can download them just cant extract the files from the zip file.  i dont know why this is but untill i get my new system in a couple of weeks i cant do anything about it.  so hopefully in the next 2 weeks i can get the system and start downloading all of the aircraft that i may want.  see ya in the air soon.  i can fly anything but helecopters.
N10387CG

Return to Multiplayer