AviationSIM - free browsergame

If you want to tell others about your website, here's the place to do it.

AviationSIM - free browsergame

Postby AviationSim » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello guys,

before starting with the presentation of our project I better introduce myself. My name is Andr
AviationSim
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: AviationSIM - free browsergame

Postby AviationSim » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 am

Hi avisimmers

We proudly present new screenshots of AviationSim. They can either be found on our facebook site or directly in our forums. There you will aslo find a brief summary of what we have done in the meanwhile.
Upcoming news will be made public on the mentioned facebook site. So stay tuned!
AviationSim
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Steve M » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Looks interesting. I may give it a shot when you release it.
Hopefully it isn't to complex for my grape sized brain..
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby AviationSim » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Steve!

Don
Last edited by AviationSim on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AviationSim
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby AviationSim » Fri May 27, 2011 5:57 am

Hello aviation fans! :)

Here we are again. Right now the theoretical concepts, databases in general etc. are terminated so that we can finally begin programming the game. Therefore we engaged 7 programmers. So hopefully we should do great progress soon. :)
But there is still something else...we need your help!

As you surely know a bad maintenance of any aircraft will lead to an increased possibility of failures, delays, flight cancellation or even (in rare cases) to a crash. In order to realise this feature we need a list of failures that may appear under certain circumstances. Unfortunately we are no engineers so please be so kind and share your knowledge in order to let the game be as realistic as anyhow possible. We appeal urgently to all aircraft mechanics, engineers and maintenance workers out there: help us please!

You will be rewarded with a free premium voucher of 150 AS-Coins (1 month) if you can help us! For more information about our premium system please see our wiki.

Anybody interested may simply send a private message to me (in our forums only) or an email to info@aviationsim-game.com

Thank you in advance for the great support of you guys! It is really appreciated a lot!

Kind regards,
Andr
AviationSim
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby AviationSim » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 am

Hello Avisimmers

On an emotional level, the whole team has invested lots of blood, sweat and tears into the project and we know that you, fans and future users altogether, cannot await the game to be released.

The time has come today to proudly present you the eagerly anticipated start of our Alpha test on 27 July 2012. As you may imagine this date is of incredible importance to all of us.
Why? Because it embodies a game that is far advanced in development with the core features being completed.
Once the Alpha test begins, the chosen testers and the team will work hand in hand to find and solve game related problems. Only that way we can provide you a perfect game, or in other words, a sophisticated, realistic and entertaining simulation of all time.

Oh well, from a philosophical perspective we could say: It will not last any longer than it already lasted! But nothing lasts longer than it already lasted, isn't it?

Anyway, back to reality. We now have 3.500 registered users and more users are highly welcome! That's the link to our portal page on which you'd need to register for playing the game from the very beginning: http://www.aviationsim-game.com

Due to the unexpectedly high demand we will most likely start with 2 separate game worlds, Bravo and Charlie, each offering at least 3.000 accounts. Be one of them!

So long,
Your AviSim-Team
AviationSim
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Your Site